Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Phone Numbers
Bed Bath & Beyond customer care: 1 800 462 3966
Bed Bath & Beyond General questions Number:
Customer Service: 1-800-462-3966
Bed Bath & Beyond Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is an American-owned chain of domestic merchandise retail stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.Formed in 1971, the stores sell goods primarily for the bedroom and bathroom, as well as kitchen and dining room. The company is included in the S&P 400 and Global 1200 Indices. It is also counted among the Fortune 500 and the Forbes Global 2000 as well.
Traded as: NASDAQ: BBBY S&P 400 component
Founded: 1971; 46 years ago (as Bed ‘n Bath) Springfield, New Jersey, U.S.
Founders: Warren Eisenberg Leonard Feinstein
Headquarters: Union, New Jersey United States
Number of locations:1,550 (all divisions) (August 2017)
Areas served: United States, Mexico, Canada
Number of employees: 65,000 (2017)
If you searching for Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Support the Bed Bath & Beyond 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Bed Bath & Beyond Corporate Office Address : – 650 Liberty Ave, Union, NJ 07083, United States
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bed Bath & Beyond complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number : 1 908 688 0888
Bed Bath & Beyond Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number: (908) 688-6483
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Bed Bath & Beyond International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: +1 416-205-9653
India: 090500 00151
How to Contact Bed Bath & Beyond TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling Bed, bath and on the far side. For quality assurance your call may be monitored or recorded.
- For the location, phone number and business hours of a store close to you please press one.
- For weddings and gift registries please press 2.
- Gift cards or merchandise credit balances please press 3.
- For sales and client service please press four.
- If you would prefer to place an order please press one.
- To check on Associate in Nursing existing order please press 2.
- If you have got questions about our product or would really like to envision the availability of Associate in the
- Nursing item please press 3.
- If you’d prefer to be more to our mailing list please press four.
- For all alternative client service inquiries please press 5 or stay on the line and therefore the next offered representative can assist you.
- Thank you for calling Bed, bath and on the far side. this is often XXXX speaking however could I assist you? (real person)
- If you’re a Bed, bath and beyond Store please seven.
List of numbers for Bed Bath & Beyond Customer care and support
Bed Bath & Beyond customer care number :
Support number : 1 800 462 3966
Bed Bath & Beyond Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations :
Bed Bath & Beyond Executive Team
CEO: Steven H. Temares
CFO: Eugene A. Castagna
COO: Arthur Stark
Bed Bath & Beyond Application download
Android app download for Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond IOS app download
Bed Bath & Beyond Services
- Easy Returns
- RebatesOpens a new window
- Shipping Info
- Same Day Delivery
- Home and Furniture Installation Services
- International Shipping
- Product Recall Information
- Order Online – Pick up in store
- Find a Registry
- Create a Registry
- Pay Your Credit CardOpens a new window
- Credit Card – Apply Now
- Gift Packaging
- Price Match Guarantee
Bed Bath & Beyond history
In 1971, Warren Eisenberg and Leonard Feinstein opened a store in Springfield, New Jersey called Bed ‘n Bath. By 1985, Eisenberg and Feinstein were operating 17 stores in the New York metropolitan area and California. Also in 1985, the first superstore was opened, as an attempt to remain competitive with Linens ‘n Things, Pacific Linen, and Luxury Linens. In order to properly represent the size increase in its retail stores, the company changed its name to Bed Bath & Beyond.
Resource: Wikipedia, bedbathandbeyond.com
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Write a Review or complaint
Average rating: 2 reviews
Apr 5, 2018
The company and its atmosphere is pretty decent. Good communication is available, as well as good attitudes.
Apr 5, 2018
Customer service sucks, They have to improve their service.