Oral B Customer Service Phone Numbers
Oral B Toll Free: 800-566-7252
Technical Support Number:
Member Service Center:
Emergency Road Service:
Oral B Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
He also created the Oral-B brand name. The first product was known as the “Oral-B 60”, because it had 60 tufts.Other sizes were made with differing numbers of tufts and corresponding names. Dr. Hutson sold his toothbrush business in the 1960s, and continued his San Jose periodontal practice.
Oral-B became part of the Gillette group in 1984.Braun, also part of the Gillette group at that time, started to use the Oral-B brand for electric toothbrushes. Oral-B has been part of the Procter & Gamble company since 2006.A company representative has stated that the “B” in Oral-B stands for “brush”.
If you searching for Oral B Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Oral B Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Oral B Customer Support the Oral B 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Oral B Corporate Office Address : 1832 Lower Muscatine Rd, Iowa City, IA 52240, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Oral B complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number :
Oral B Helpline:
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Oral B International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S:
India: (+91 22) 2494 2113
How to Contact Oral B TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling. To continue in English please press one currently, rotary phone users should stay in line and someone can assist you.
- Oral B the brand additional dentists use themselves worldwide, check North American country out on-line at oralb.com.
- For info on where to buy and where to service a product press one,
- for info on wherever to buy Oral B products press one,
- for a certified service center or repair shop in your area press 2.
- if you’re a medical skilled press 2.
- for coupons or product donations please press 3,
- questions about using your Oral B rechargeable high-powered toothbrush together with cleaning tips and
- which brush heads to use on your handle press four.
- Want to know if you’ll be able to change the battery in your pulsar or neutron star pro health toothbrush press 5.
- For Rembradnt inquiries press six.
- If you’ve got different queries or comments press zero and therefore the next out there representative will service you.
List of numbers for Oral B Customer care and support
Oral B customer care number :
Support number : 800-566-7252
Oral B Executive Customer Relations :
Oral B Executive Team
- Mark Biegger: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Steven D. Bishop: Group President, Global Health Care
- Linda W. Clement-Holmes: Advisor to the Chairman and Chief Executive
- Gary Coombe: President, Europe Selling & Market Operations
- Philip J. Duncan: Global Design Officer
- Thomas M. Finn: President, Global Personal Health Care
- Javier Polit: Chief Information Officer
- Marc S. Pritchard: Chief Brand Officer
Oral B Application download
Android app download for Oral B
Oral B IOS app download
Oral B Services
- find replacement parts and accessories
- I need to find and download/print a user instruction/manual
- I need to find an answer to my question
- locate a service partner to repair my product
- I’m looking for an online repair service
(for US residents only)
- I am looking to purchase parts or products online
Oral B history
Dr. Robert W. Hutson (1920–2001),a California periodontist, designed and patented a toothbrush in 1950. The application for his “Hutson toothbrush” was filed on January 13, 1950, and U.S. Patent No. 160,604 was granted on October 24 the same year.In 1958, he was granted a new patent for a “mouthbrush” having numerous fine, soft, flat-ended nylon bristles, and a similar appearance to the 1950 design. He claimed in his application that this brush was less abrasive to tooth enamel, better for massaging the gums, and more effective at picking up tooth powder than other brushes available at the time, which had coarse, angle-cut bristles.
Resource: wilkipedia, oralb.com
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Oral B Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Average rating: 0 reviews