Sprint Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer Service: 00 1 817-698-4199
Make a Sprint FonCard:800-366-2255
Refresh a Sprint Prepaid Card: 800-366-0707
Wireline Services: 877-877-8748
Internet connectivity :866-653-1056
VOIP and managed services:866-653-1056
Nuevos clients de Negocio:800-230-9709
While travelling abroad: 817-698-4199
While in the U.S, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands: 888-226-7212
Sprint Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Sprint Corporation, commonly referred to as Sprint, is an American telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is an internet service provider. It is the fourth largest mobile network operator in the United States, and serves 54 million customers as of October 2017.
Formerly called: Brown Telephone Company (1899-1911)
Predecessor: SPC GTE Sprint US Sprint
Founded: June 19, 1899; 118 years ago (as Brown Telephone Company)
Founder: Darrin E. Mcduffey
Headquarters: Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Area served: United States, Puerto Rico, United States Virgin Islands
Number of employees: 30,000 (Q1 2016)
If you searching for Sprint Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Sprint Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Sprint Customer Support the Sprint 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Sprint Corporate Office Address : – 6200 Sprint Parkway. Overland Park, Kansas, 66251 USA
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sprint complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number : +1-913-624-6000 / 1-800-829-0965
Sprint Helpline: +1-888-211-4727
Corporate Fax Number:+1-888-569-4927
Sprint Headquarters Switchboard Hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time Zone)
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Sprint International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-866-805-9890
United-Kingdom : 0808-234-6616
Germany : 0800-180-0951
How to Contact Sprint TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- In order to hurry up the method, prepare all relevant info as well as your ten digit Sprint number and account number, your security code and the final four digits of your social security number.
- Dial 1-866-866-7509 if you’re an existing client or 1-888-211-4727 if you’re a brand new client.
- If you’re calling from a Sprint associated phone press “1”, otherwise enter your ten digit Sprint number.
- Follow the automated service directions
- For different consultations you may need to press 2. the following choices are bestowed
- To activate on your new phone or if you’re moving your current number to a different phone or device, press 1.
- To add a line to your account or by a brand new device or accent or if you’re new Sprint and wish to start out
- service, press 2.
- If you wish help or have problems with payments, billing, your phone or account changes, press 3.
- To see if you’re eligible for a phone upgrade, 4.
- For all different queries as well as order status and to find a store, 5.
List of numbers for Sprint Customer care and support
Sprint customer care number : 00 1 817-698-4199
Support number :
Executive Customer Relations :
Sprint Executive Team
- Marcelo Claure, CEO
- Ismat Aziz, Senior VP (Human Resources)
- Kevin Crull, President (Omnichannel Sales)
- Brandon Draper, President (Sprint Prepaid)
- Jerry Gallegos, President (West Area)
- Jan Geldmacher, President (Sprint Business)
- Jorge Gracia, Senior VP & General Counsel
- Kimberly Green-Kerr, VP & General Manager (Small & Medium Business)
- Jaime Jones, President (West Area)
- Doug Michelman, Senior VP (Corporate Communications)
- Tracy Nola, Senior VP (Sales)
- Gunther Ottendorfer, Chief Operating Officer (Technology)
Sprint Application download
Android app download for Sprint
Sprint IOS app download
- Support center
- Account & billing
- Understanding your bill
Sprint Corporation traces its origins to the Brown Telephone Company, which was founded in 1899 by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown to deploy telephone service to the rural area around Abilene, KS. The Browns installed their first long-distance circuit in 1900 and chartered their own company in October 1902.
In March 1903, they joined with 14 other Kansas independents to incorporate the Union Telephone and Telegraph Company, which would provide long-distance service to Kansas City.
Resource: Wikipedia, sprint.com
Got some questions? Or some suggestions for Sprint Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Average rating: 0 reviews