BB&T Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 800-226-5228
BB&T Credit card support: 800-226-5228
BB&T Term Life Insurance Services, Inc: 800-474-1471
Online Banking: 888-BBT-ONLINE (800-228-6654)
Debit cards:800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
Insurance – Claims center: 800-990-4228
Personal insurance service center: 800-422-8448
BB&T headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
BB&T Corporation (Branch Banking and Trust Company) is a financial service holding company based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Its bank operates over 2,100 branches in 15 states and Washington, D.C., and offers consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States. Its subsidiary BB&T Insurance Services is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world.
If you searching for BB&T Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of BB&T Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call BB&T Customer Support the BB&T 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
BB&T Corporate Office Address : BB&T Corporation 200 West Second Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Headquarters Email Frontier : CEOLine@BBandT.com
BB&T Corporate Office phone number : 800-226-5228
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Association Services: 727-549-1202, Toll-free: 888-722-6669
General account information: 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
Capital Markets (see below for state-specific contacts): 804-649-3972
Cash management & disbursement Inquiries: 800-810-5625
Client support: 800-774-8179
Insurance – Health insurance sales center: 800-474-1471
BB&T Investment Services, Inc.: 800-453-7348
BB&T Wealth: 800-388-3085
Relocation services: 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
BB&T International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 00 1 910-914-8250
How to Contact BB&T TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for BB&T Customer care and support
Gift Card Assistance : (866) 594-2076
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the BB&T Customer Service
- Welcome to BB&T
- To get started, please say or enter your telephone access ID, or your card or account number
- To better assist you please enter the last 4 digits of social security number or tax id or your full card or account number now
- If you need more time, say wait a moment, or press 1
- More options (say 4 times)
- In a few words, please tell me what you are calling about
- You can say something like make a payment, whats balance of my checking account, or forgot my debit card PIN
- Make a payment
- OK, make a payment, I can help you with that here, please say or enter your full account number
- say report something lost or stolen, or press 2;
- Open an account or apply for a loan 3,
- Locate an ATM or a banking center 4,
- get online banking support 5,
- set up a telephone access ID 6,
- to repeat this option say repeat or press 8,
- to hear more option say option or press 9.
- please tell us in a few words why you are calling so that we can better assist you.
BB&T Executive Team
Kelly S. King: Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Christine Sears: Independent Director
William John Reuter: Independent Director
Thomas E. Skains: Independent Director
Louis B. Lynn: Independent Director
BB&T Application download
- Checking Accounts for Nonprofit Organizations
- Money Market Savings Accounts
- Personal Banking Products
- Affordable Home Ownership Loans
- Small Business Products
- Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) of Atlanta
In 1872, Alpheus Branch and Thomas Jefferson Hadley founded the Branch and Hadley merchant bank in their hometown of Wilson, North Carolina. After many transactions, mostly with local barbers, Branch bought out Hadley’s shares in 1887 and renamed the company to Branch and Company, Bankers. Two years later, Branch, his father-in-law Gen.
Joshua Barnes, Hadley, and three other men secured a charter from the North Carolina General Assembly to operate the Wilson Banking and Trust Company. After several additional name changes, the company finally settled on the name Branch Banking and Trust Company.
Branch remained an active member of the company until his death in 1893. The 1903 Branch Banking and Trust Company Building at Wilson was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Resource: wikipedia, BB&T
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about BB&T Bank Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
Antiquated business model with high fees. It's not surprise that many Credit Unions are a better choice for today's banking needs. More personal, and more likely to adopt new technologies for today's mobile banking.
The staff at this bank has always been very professional and gone out of their way to assist me with all my banking needs!
too difficult to reach a real person