Georgia Power Phone Numbers and Emails
Georgia Power customer care:
Georgia Power Residential Payment Arrangements:
Business Customer Service:
Georgia Power Energy Services Manager Phone number:
Institutional Sales Phone Number:
Report a Power Outage:
Georgia Power Emails:
How to Contact Georgia Power TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Good morning thank you for calling Georgia Power, a Southern company
- If you are calling about a power outage or dangerous conditions say power problem
- for billing or payment matters say billing or payment
- Alright, let me find your account, and what is your telephone number, starting with the area code?
- You can say it or use the keys on your phone to enter it.
- to start, stop, move or transfer service say moving or transfer
- or for help with something else just say help me with something else
List of numbers for Georgia Power Customer care and support:
Georgia Power customer care number: 1-800-672-2402
Support Number: 888-660-5890
Georgia Power Contact Information
Georgia Power Website:
Georgia Power Help Center:
Georgia Power Live Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
241 Ralph McGill Blvd. BIN 10151
Atlanta, GA 30308
Georgia Power Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Georgia Power Executive Team
- Paul Bowers: Chairman, President & CEO
- Xia Liu: Executive VP, CFO & Treasurer
- Joseph A. Miller: Chief Executive Officer of Southern Power Company and President
- Mike Anderson: Senior Vice President of Charitable Giving
- Pedro P. Cherry: Executive Vice President of Customer Service & Operations
- Meredith Lackey: General counsel, Corporate secretary, Senior Vp
- Chris Cummiskey: Executive vice president, External Affairs, Nuclear Development
Georgia Power Application download
Originally the Georgia Railway and Power Company, it began in 1902 as a company running the streetcars in Atlanta and was the successor to the Atlanta Consolidated Street Railway Company. In the 1930s, the company published a free newsletter called Two Bells which was distributed on its streetcars Two Bells was still distributed into the 1960s on the buses of successor Atlanta Transit Company (ATC). From 1937 until 1950.
Georgia Power Services
- Water Heaters
- Power Services
- Construction Services
- Vegetation Management
- Emergency Generation
- Heat Pumps
- Outdoor Lighting
- Electric Cooking
- Smart Meter
- Solar Farms
People Also Ask
Why is Georgia Power going up?
It’s one of at least three increases Georgia Power customers are likely to see this year. Georgia Power spokesman John Kraft says the utility is raising prices because its costs are going up. “This is simply recovering those costs for fuels that have gone up extensively,” Kraft said.
How can I pay my GA power bill?
Phone. You may submit your payment directly to Georgia Power Company by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 1‑888‑660‑5890.
Does Georgia Power give senior discounts?
Call 1-800-257-4273 to learn more. Senior Citizens Discount: Georgia Power customers 65 years of age or older with a combined income of less than $24,980 may qualify to receive up to a $24 discount each metered month.
Is Georgia Power cheaper at night?
Every day of the year from 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. It’s cheapest for Georgia Power to produce electricity during these hours so the savings are passed on to you.
We love reading your messages……
Also Read: Aetna Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review
No review this is a request to talk to a human. The big green box in the backyard had an ant problem. This was repaired. Now we are having short power outages. Bill thinks there might be a short in the box this time. No phone number that I call will let me speak to a person to explain our concerns. Please have someone come out or call us.
6142 GA Highway 219
Fortson GA. 31808 Harris Co.
PS. We will be cooking church supper today but will be home some in the afternoon No rating at this time until we can confer with a human.