Recently updated on December 12th, 2023 at 04:25 am
Microsoft Phone Numbers and Emails
Microsoft Toll Free:
Technical Support Number:
Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support:
Canada Professional Support Phone Numbers:
United States Technical Support:
IT Professionals Assisted Support:
Original Equipment Manufacturers:
Microsoft Certified Solution Provider:
Developer Assisted Support: (US and Canada) call
Reseller or Consultant Assisted Support:
Contact TechNet Customer Service:
Microsoft Partner Technical Services USA:
Partner Technical Services Canada—French:
How to Contact Microsoft TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling Microsoft’s customer service
- This is our customer Support service
- All right. Let’s see if we can narrow this down. Does the system power on?
- Does Window start up correctly?
- Are you having a problem connecting to the internet?
- Are you having trouble with the sound or a video on the system?
- Okay. To speak with a technical support agent please say or enter your products 11 or 12 digit, SNID which is
- next to the barcodes on the bottom of your product label. You can also say, “I need a minute,” or “Help me find it.”
- Help me find it.
- Sure. First I need to know what kind of product you’re calling about. Please say tablet, desktop, laptop or a monitor.
List of numbers for Microsoft Customer care and support:
Microsoft customer care number: 1 800 426 9400
Microsoft Contact Information
Microsoft Help Center:
Microsoft Live Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
One Microsoft Way, Redmond
9 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday
Here is the list of Microsoft Executive Team and Board of Director:
- Judson Althoff: Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Kathleen Hogan: Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Amy Hood: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Satya Nadella: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Takeshi Numoto: Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Brad Smith: Vice Chair and President
- Christopher Young: Executive Vice President, Business Development, Strategy and Ventures
Microsoft Application download
Microsoft IOS app download
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft’s best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft 365 suite of productivity applications, and the Edge web browser.
- Windows Windows
- Windows Phone
- Mobile devices
- Microsoft Store
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Microsoft corporate office?
A: Microsoft corporate office is located at One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, United States.
Q: How do I Contact Microsoft corporate office by phone Number?
A: Microsoft corporate office Contact Number is +1 (888) 725-1047.
Q: Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
A: Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft.
Q: Microsoft Customer service number?
A: Microsoft Customer service number is 1 (800) 426 9400.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Microsoft Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Also Read: D-Link Customer Service Phone Numbers
Also Read: Ritz Carlton Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review
Microsoft is always give a amazing services.
This is my first computer that I have bought on Microsoft.com and it's a prebuilt PC from CyberPowerPC, amazing people who made the best pre-built PC anyone could have asked for. They did a far better job than I expected, and I already expected great things. Ordering was simple and the list of tech specs made it easy to figure out exactly what I was getting. There would be no surprises. Shipping was fast and the computer came tight in a box with protective bags inside the case to protect all the innermost parts. That means I got it without any scuff marks or damages. Using the guide that came with the computer, I quickly got it running. Purchasing a CyberpowerPC from Microsoft was a great experience and would recommend others to do the same especially if you're looking to get the best pre-built computer available.
My microsoft surface pro was over heating. I figured after 2 years, it was done. Called Microsoft not expecting much, but WOW! They not only fixed it, they were polite, humorous, professional, quick, considerate, fixed the issue of out dated drivers, and even called back the next day to ensure it was still fixed!