Safelink Wireless Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 1-800-378-1684
Enrollment and Plan Changes Support:1-800-Safelink (723-3546)
For Technical Support ONLY:1-800-378-1684
Safelink Wireless Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
SAFELINK WIRELESS® is a program serving eligible households and is provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. To participate in the SAFELINK WIRELESS® service, certain eligibility requirements must be met, which are set by each State where the service is provided. These requirements are based on a person’s participation in state or Federal support programs or by meeting the Income Poverty Guidelines as defined by the U.S. Government. SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is limited to one person per household.
If you searching for Safelink Wireless Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Safelink Wireless Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Safelink Wireless Customer Support the Safelink Wireless 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Safelink Wireless Corporate Office Address : 9700 NW 112th Ave, Medley, FL 33178, USA
Headquarters Email :
Safelink Wireless Corporate Office phone number : +1 800-378-1684
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
How to Contact
List of numbers for Safelink Wireless Customer care and support
Safelink Wireless customer care number : 723-3546
Support number : 723-3546
Safelink Wireless Executive Customer Relations :
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Safelink Wireless Customer Service
- Thank you for calling AT&T. If you are calling about TV, internet home or cell phone service, press or say one.
- If you are calling for business services, press or say two.
- To place a new order for TV, internet, home or cell phone service, press or say one
- I’ll need to check to make sure our service can be provided in your area. Please enter or say your five-digit zip-code.
- Thank you for calling AT&T, please hold while we transfer your call to the next available agent. We value you as a customer, thank you for your patience. This call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance.
- Hey, thank you for calling AT&T my name is XXXXXXXX, to who am I speaking with? (live person)
to check the status of your order, press or say two.
- To make changes to or move your existing service, press or say three.
- For more options, such as technical support in billing, press or say four.
Safelink Wireless Executive Team
Safelink Wireless Application download
Android app download for Safelink Wireless
Safelink Wireless IOS app download
Safelink Wireless Services
- Submit Documentation
- Check Enrollment Status
- Add/Buy Minutes
- Upgrade My Phone
- Reprint My Application
- Update My Info
- Service Cacelation
Safelink Wireless history
SafeLink Wireless provides a free cell phone and a limited number of voice minutes each month for low-income-eligible families (one per family) who do not use Lifeline services offered by any other phone or wireless company. It is funded through the Universal Service Fund but is only operational in a limited number of states. It is similar to the Lifeline and LinkUp government-subsidized service for home telephones.
Applications for service may be done via their web page, or by having them fax or mail an application form. No choice of phone handset is provided by the application process. Additional minutes over the free monthly benefit may be purchased. As of May 2011, Safelink Wireless had almost 4,000,000 subscribers, the largest Lifeline cell phone provider in the United States.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Safelink Wireless Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review