BECU Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact BECU customer service. You can contact via BECU Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact BECU Help @ becu.org/support/top-questions
Navigate to becu.org/support/top-questions. If you have a problem with BECU services like a transfer money, payment, account, insurance, loan and mortgage, or any another help, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that BECU Customers searching for
- Balance Transfers
- Bill Payment
- Lost or Stolen Cards
- Online Banking
- Overdraft Services
- Loan & Mortgages
- Investment Services
Contacting BECU Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of BECU, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for BECU’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
BECU Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open a BECU bank account?
- Apply online or in person at one of our Neighborhood Financial Centers.
- Check out their BECU Switch Kit for help on leaving your existing bank and open an account with BECU.
- Existing BECU savings account holders: log into Online Banking and open a BECU checking account.
What is my account number BECU app?
How do I find my account number?
- Online Banking: account number is found on the Summary tab.
- Printed Checks: find your 10-digit account number at the bottom center of your check.
- Call at 800-233-2328: once your identify is verified, a BECU member consultant can give you your account number over the phone.
I forgot my password, how do I reset?
- Desktop: Select “Forgot your password” and follow the prompts
- Mobile app: Reset your password on the sign-in screen
How to Enroll in Online Banking
To sign up and enroll in Online Banking, you need:
- Account number (referred to as “Member Share Account Number”)
- Last name
- Date of birth
Your account number was provided when you opened your account. If you do not have access to your account number, you will not be able to enroll. Not sure what your number is? Call at 1-800-233-2328 and they can look it up for you.
Does BECU charge for transfers?
BECU charges a domestic wire transfer costs $25.00, and an international wire transfer costs $35.00. Both will be posted as a separate transaction and debited from the same account the wire is drawn on. Other financial institutions that process the incoming wire may charge a fee.