BVU Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact BVU customer service. You can contact via BVU Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact BVU Help @ bvu.com/us/en/help
Navigate to bvu.com/us/en/help. If you have a problem with BVU services like a shipping, returns or any another help, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that BVU Customers searching for
- Technical Support
- Reliable electric
- Fiber-optic services
- Start service
- Cancel service
- High-Speed Internet
- Voice Service
- A different issue
BVU Email Support
BVU does not offer email support for customers. You can also use different ways to get in touch with BVU’s customer service department using a phone number, contact form, and social media.
Contact Through Social Media, Website & App
If you want to get any information about BVU internet services, order & payment-related issues or any other help, Try using social media to contact BVU. Go to their Twitter, Facebook or official Website, and click on the “message” button.
Contacting BVU Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of BVU, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for BVU’s best customer help page or FAQ or forum, this is the best entry point.
BVU Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do if my cable service is out on only one TV?
- Try checking the other TVs for quality issues like, fuzziness or ghosting on lower channels. Typically service loss to one TV is caused by not enough signal reaching the TV through the splitter. If you see any quality issues on other TVs you may wish to change the splitter in the building to correct the problem.
- If you do not have quality issues with other TVs, then are there any devices connected to this TV? (VCR, DVD player, etc.) If so are these devices on, causing possible problems with the cable signal reaching the TV? If so check to make sure these devices are connected correctly, if they are and you are still not receiving a signal try to bypass the devices and connect cable directly to the TV.
- If you are still not able to receive a cable signal after checking devices and your inside wiring, contact technical support for immediate assistance.
What can I do if the sound on my cable box keeps going out?
- If your cable box continually loses sound after a few seconds of watching a channel, attempt to power cycle the cable box. Disconnect the power from the cable box for about 30 seconds, reconnect the power to the box and wait for the time to appear on the front of the cable box before powering it back on.
- If you are still losing sound from the cable box, contact technical support at (276) 821-6169 for Bristol or (276) 698-3288 for Abingdon for immediate assistance.
How do I purchase a Pay-Per-View movie when my box keeps asking for my PIN?
- If you are trying to order a PPV movie and the box asks for a PIN number and you have not set one up, simply enter 0000 and press the Select button on your remote.
- If you are still unable to order PPV movie or the cable box states that your PIN number has been blocked, contact technical support at (276) 821-6169 for Bristol or (276) 698-3288 for Abingdon for immediate assistance.
How do I contact BVU customer service?
BVU does not offer live chat support for customers. You can also use different ways to get in touch with BVU’s customer service department using a phone number, contact form, and social media.
available: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
To Order New Service or billing Question:
What payment options does BVU have?
The following payment methods are available:
- Money Order
- American Express