General Motors Corporate Office and Headquarters address
General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors (GM), is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. With global headquarters in Detroit’s Renaissance Center, GM manufactures cars and trucks in 35 countries. The company was founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908, as a holding company. The company was the largest automobile manufacturer from 1931 through 2007. The details of General Motors corporate office and headquarters address will help you to know more about General Motors service.
General Motors Headquarters Corporate Address
Below is the headquarters address of General Motors corporate office
300 Renaissance Center,
Detroit, MI 48243,
General Motors Corporate Address
300 Renaissance Center
You can address any correspondence to the General Motors headquarters to:
General Motors Headquarters Phone Number
The General Motors corporate office phone number is 1-313-568-5700 or 1-313-556-5000.
For customer services, you can call: 800-462-8782-My-General Motors and for sales support, call: 1-888-466-7827.
Corporate Office Headquarters Location & Directions
General Motors Corporate office email
General Motors Customer service
General Motors customer service number: 800-462-8782
How to contact or complain to General Motors Corporate?
General Motors Customer Service team is available on 800-462-8782 and 1-905-644-4112. Lines are open 7 days a week from Mon-Thu 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Fri 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sat 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. So you can submit your complaint easily.
Here is the list of General Motors Executive Team and Board of Director.
- Mary T. Barra: Chair and Chief Executive Officer
- Shilpan Amin: Senior Vice President and President, GM International
- Daniel E. Berce: Senior Vice President and President and Chief Executive Officer, GM Financial
- Julian Blissett: Executive Vice President and President, China
- Kimberly (Kim) J. Brycz: Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer
- Craig Buchholz: Senior Vice President, Global Communications
- Stephen (Steve) K. Carlisle: Executive Vice President and President, North America
- Margaret Curry: Vice President Tax and Customs, and Chief Tax Officer
- Craig Glidden: Executive Vice President for Global Public Policy, Cybersecurity and Legal
- Rocky Gupta: Vice President, Finance and Treasurer
- Christopher T. Hatto: Vice President, Global Business Solutions and Chief Accounting Officer
- Paul Jacobson: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Gerald Johnson: Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Sustainability
Fred Killeen: Vice President, Global Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Doug L. Parks: Executive Vice President, Global Product Development, Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Mark Reuss: President, General Motors Company
- Alan M. Wexler: Senior Vice President, Strategy and Innovation
People Also Ask
Q: Where is General Motors corporate office?
A: General Motors corporate office is located at 300 Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI 48243, United States.
Q: How do I Contact General Motors corporate office by phone Number?
A: General Motors corporate office Contact Number is 1-313-556-5000.
Q: Who is the CEO of General Motors?
A: Mary T. Barra is the CEO of General Motors.
Q: General Motors Customer service number?
A: General Motors Customer service number is 800-462-8782.
General Motors Resources
General Motors Corporate customer service reviews
Feel free to share your experiences, praise or complaints about General Motors corporate service by using below form.
Also Read: George’s Corporate Office and Headquarters
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about General Motors Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Write a Review or complaint
Submit your review