GoDaddy Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: +1 480-505-8800
GoDaddy Customer Support Number: (480) 505-8877
Toll Free for GoDaddy :
GoDaddy Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
GoDaddy customer service phone number, corporate headquarters HQ office address, mailing, postal and physical office address is listed here with head office of GoDaddy and 24 hours toll free helpline number of GoDaddy, GoDaddy customer support email id, GoDaddy headquarters office address and related contact information of GoDaddy customer service department is given below with the GoDaddy customer service centre address and office contact information, telephone fax number, email address and official webpage.
If you searching for GoDaddy Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of GoDaddy Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call GoDaddy Customer Support the GoDaddy 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
GoDaddy Corporate Office Address : 14455 N Hayden RoadSuite 219
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
GoDaddy complaint email:
GoDaddy Corporate Office phone number : 1-480-505-8800
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
GoDaddy International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 866 938 1119, +1 480 505 8877
United-Kingdom : +44 121 345 8279
Australia : 1300 351 076
United-Arab-Emirates : +973 1619 6151
India: +91 40 67607600
How to Contact GoDaddy TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for GoDaddy Customer care and support
GoDaddy customer care number :
Support number :
GoDaddy Executive Customer Relations :
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the GoDaddy Customer Service
- Thank you for calling GoDaddy.com customer service, for quality assurance and training services your call maybe monitored or recorded.
- For kindle questions press 1
- We will connect you to the next available agent, thank you for holding we will be with you as soon as possible.
- Note that answers to common questions may be found in the help pages of our retail website and you may also
- email us by following the contact us links on the website.
- to change in order or update your accounts setting press 2
- The current wait time is less with one minute, did you know that you can find video demonstrations for how to register new kindle connect to Wi-Fi, set payment methods.
- for item delivery, to help us assist you as quickly as possible please have your order number ready.
GoDaddy Executive Team
Blake J. Irving: CEO & Director
Scott W. Wagner: President & COO
Robert R. Parsons CPA: Founder & Non-Employee Director
Raymond E. Winborne Jr.: Chief Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer
Steven Aldrich: Chief Product Officer
Charles J. Robel: GoDaddy Inc.
Herald Y. Chen: Avery Capital Partners LLC
Gregory K. Mondre: Silver Lake
GoDaddy Application download
- Get Started Session
- Content Migration
- Hosting Restore
- Content or Database Recovery
- Website Builder Restore
- Domain Backups Configuration via Control Panel
- Server Backups Configuration via Control Panel
- Database Backup Script
- Database Management
- Disk Space Audit
- Connection String Repair
- Email Migration
- DNS Setup
- Domain Name Setup
- Server Setup
- Installing GoDaddy SSLs on Third-Party Servers
- Application SupportPHP Module Installatio
- PHP Upgrade
- PHP Configuration Changes
- Apache Optimization
- Firewall Rule Configuration
GoDaddy was founded in 1997 by Baltimore, Maryland, entrepreneur Bob Parsons. Prior to GoDaddy, Parsons sold his financial software services company, “Parsons Technology, Inc.” to Intuit for $65 million in 1994. Parsons came out of his retirement in 1997 to launch Jomax Technologies, which later became GoDaddy Group Inc. GoDaddy received a strategic investment from top venture capital funds, KKR, Silver Lake, and Technology Crossover Ventures.
In 1999, a group of employees at Jomax Technologies were brainstorming and decided to change the company name. An employee said, “How about Big Daddy?” However, the domain name had already been purchased. Parsons replied, “How about Go Daddy?” The name was available, so he bought it. Parsons said the company stuck with the name because it made people smile and remember it.The company changed its name branding from “Go Daddy” to “GoDaddy” in February 2006.
See More: PayPal Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about GoDaddy Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review