Last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 10:16 am
Southwest Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA 1-800-435-9792
Southwest Reservations: (1844) 888 6255
Southwest Vacations: 1-800-243-8372
Articles Left at TSA Checkpoint: 1-888-269-9673 or tsa.gov
New Hotel Reservations: 1-800-733-1137
Teletypewriter (TTY): 1-800-533-1305
Existing Hotel Reservations: 1-800-545-4489
Public Relations & Media Relations: 214-792-4847
Jackpot Deal Packages: 1-877-308-4216
Group Reservations: 1-888-433-5368
Rewards Pre-travel assistance: 1-800-833-4861
Customer Relations: 1-855-234-4654
Southwest Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher as Air Southwest and then adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines, in 1971 when it began operating as an intrastate airline wholly within the state of Texas.The airline has more than 55,000 employees as of July 2017 and operates more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. As of 2014, it carried a domestic passengers of any U.S. airline.
As of November 2017, Southwest Airlines has scheduled services to 99 destinations in the United States and eight additional countries, with service to Turks & Caicos beginning on November 5, 2017. Service to Hawaii is coming in 2018 subject to FAA approval, cities to be announced.
If you searching for Southwest Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Southwest Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Southwest Customer Support the Air France 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Southwest Headquarters Address: Southwest Airlines, P.O. Box 36647-1CR, Dallas, Texas 75235
Southwest headquarter : Dallas, Texas, United States
Headquarters Email Southwest : email@example.com
Southwest headquarters phone number :(214) 792-4000
Southwest headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Southwest International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S:
How to Contact Southwest TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Southwest Customer care and Reservations support
Southwest customer care number : 1-800-435-9792
Reservation support number : 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) (24/7)
Southwest Customer Relations number : 214-932-0333
Group Travel number :1-800-433-5368
Southwest Gift Card Assistance :
Flight Arrival/Departure inquiry number of Southwest :1-800-445-5764.
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Southwest Customer Service
- Welcome to Southwest Customer Service, how can I help you today?
- for service in English, press one
- Tell me the reason of calling. Do you want information about reservations or flight status?
- Please select from one in all the subsequent four options
For flight Reservations, press one,
- Okay, we got your option. Please provide little more information like book a new flight or change my reservations; tell me your choice.
- Change my reservations.
- Thank you, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t understand it say continue.
- Ok, in this case, what city would the flight depart from?
- To search for our lowest fare, press two
- for commonly asked queries, press 3
- to book a new flight, press one
Southwest Executive Team
- GARY C. KELLY – Chairman of the Board, President & Chief Executive Officer
- ROBERT E. JORDAN – Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- JEFF LAMB – Executive Vice President of Corporate Services
- TOM NEALON – Executive Vice President, Strategy and Innovation
- TAMMY ROMO – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- MICHAEL VAN DE VEN – Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Southwest Application download
Android app download for Southwest
Southwest IOS app download
- Cabin Service
- Flight Status and Flight Schedule Information
In 1966 Southwest Airlines was founded by Rollin King and Herbert Kelleher; in 1967 it was incorporated as Air Southwest Company. It was not until 1971 that the airline began scheduled flights, from Dallas Love Field. The same year the organization adopted the name Southwest Airlines. The expansion of flights started in 1975, to cities throughout Texas, and in 1978 Southwest began flying to neighboring states. Service to the East and the Southeast started in the 1990s.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Southwest Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Southwest Customer Service
Average rating: 2 reviews
Feb 9, 2019
Going out not a full flight very comfortable staff was friendly and accommodating. This flight only included a drink service and that was fine.
Feb 9, 2019
Southwest is always the airlines we choose first if available. This flight was no exception. Flight was on time, people were great. Due to the Snow in Milwaukee they cancelled our original flight, but got us on an earlier flight for the same price.