Starbucks Corporate Office and Headquarters address
Starbucks Corporation is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain. It was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1971. As of 2017, the company operates 27,339 locations worldwide. The company’s headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington, United States, where 3,501 people worked as of January 2015. The main building in the Starbucks complex was previously a Sears distribution center. The details of Starbucks corporate office and headquarters address will help you to know more about Starbucks service.
Starbucks Headquarters Corporate Address
Below is the headquarters address of Starbucks corporate office
Starbucks Corporate Address
Seattle, Washington, United States
You can address any correspondence to the Starbucks headquarters to:
2401 Utah Avenue South,
Seattle, WA, 98134,
Starbucks Headquarters Phone Number
The Starbucks corporate office phone number is 1-206-447-1575.
For customer services, you can call: 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282) and for sales support, call: 1860 266 0010.
Starbucks Corporate office email
Starbucks Customer service
Starbucks customer service number: 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282), 1860 266 0010
How to contact or complain to Starbucks Corporate?
Starbucks Customer Service team is available on 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282) and 1860 266 0010. Lines are open 7 days a week from 4AM – 11PM PT, So you can submit your complaint easily.
- Howard Schultz – CEO, President and Chairman of the Board
- Troy Alstead – COO
- Marissa Andrada – Senior Vice President
- Adam Brotman – CDO
- Cliff Burrows – US Group President
- Michael Conway – Executive Vice President
- John Culver – China and Asia Pacific Group President
- Curt Garner – CIO
- Jeff Hansberry – China and Asia Pacific President
- Lucy Lee Helm – Executive Vice President
- Deverl Maserang – Executive Vice President
- Scott Maw – CFO and Executive Vice President
- Sharon Rothstein – CMO Global
- Arthur Rubinfeld – CCO and Global Innovation President
- Craig Russell – Executive Vice President
- Vivek Varma – Executive Vice President
Starbucks Corporate customer service reviews
Feel free to share your experiences, praise or complaints about Starbucks corporate service by using below form.
Read Also: Verizon Corporate Office and Headquarters
Submit your review