T-Mobile Corporate Office and Headquarters address
T-Mobile US, Inc., commonly shortened to T-Mobile, is a United States-based wireless network operator whose majority shareholder is the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom (DT). Its headquarters are located in Bellevue, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area. T-Mobile is the third largest wireless carrier in the United States with 72.6 million customers as of Q4 2017. The details of T-Mobile corporate office and headquarters address will help you to know more about T-Mobile service.
T-Mobile Headquarters Corporate Address
Below is the headquarters address of T-Mobile corporate office
T-Mobile Corporate Address
Bellevue, Washington, United States
You can address any correspondence to the T-Mobile headquarters to:
3625 132nd Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006, United States
T-Mobile Headquarters Phone Number
The T-Mobile corporate office phone number is +1-877-413-5903.
For customer services, you can call: 1 (800) 937-8997 and for sales support, call: 00 1 505-998-3793.
T-Mobile Corporate Office Headquarters Location & Directions
T-Mobile Corporate office email
T-Mobile Customer service
T-Mobile customer service number: 1 (800) 937-8997
support, call: 1 (800) 937-8997
How to contact or complain to T-Mobile Corporate?
T-Mobile Customer Service team is available on 1 (800) 937-8997. Lines are open 7 days a week from 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. So you can submit your complaint easily.
- Mike Sievert: Headshot of Mike Sievert, T-Mobile President & Chief Operation Officer
- N éstor Cano: Executive Vice President, Integration & Transformation, and Strategic Advisor to the CEO
- Dow Draper: Executive Vice President, Emerging Products
- Peter A. Ewens: Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Development
- Callie Field: Executive Vice President, Customer Care
- Jon A. Freier: Executive Vice President, Consumer Markets
- Janice V. Kapner: Executive Vice President & Chief Communications Officer
- Michael J. Katz: Executive Vice President, T-Mobile for Business
- Deeanne King: Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
- Susan Loosmore: Executive Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Jeremy Malasky: Senior Vice President of Corporate Services & Chief of Staff to the CEO
- David A. Miller: Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- Peter Osvaldik: Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Neville R. Ray: President of Technology
- Abdul Saad: Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer
- Cody Sanford: Executive Vice President & Chief Information and Product Officer
- John Saw: Executive Vice President, Advanced & Emerging Technologies
- Matt Staneff: Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
Board of directors.
- Timotheus Höttges | Chairman of the Board
- Marcelo Claure
- Srikant M. Datar
- Srini Gopalan
- Lawrence H. Guffey
- Dr. Christian P. Illek
- Stephen R. Kappes
- Raphael Kübler
People Also Ask
Q: Where is T-Mobile corporate office?
A: T-Mobile corporate office is located at 3625 132nd Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006, United States
Q: How do I Contact T-Mobile corporate office by phone Number?
A: T-Mobile corporate office Contact Number is +18774135903.
Q: Who is the Founder of T-Mobile?
A: Richard Johnson is the Founder of T-Mobile.
Q: T-Mobile Customer service number?
A: T-Mobile Customer service number is 1 (800) 937-8997.
Q: How many employees does T-Mobile have?
A: T-Mobile has 52000 employees.
T-Mobile Corporate customer service reviews
Feel free to share your experiences, praise or complaints about T-Mobile corporate service by using below form.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about T-Mobile Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Write a Review or complaint
Submit your review
The service disallowed voice mail. Always giving me call forwarding. The location where I purchased the service after numerous visits told me I was on a cell tower that didn't work with T-Mobile even while driving.
I finally contacted someone who found my phone programmed wrong. Said I would get a $60 credit that has never appeared. After contacting Customer Service on two different occasions and never getting an answer of why the payment stub never showed a credit your person put me on permanent hold then dropped me. WORSE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE EVER!!!!!