Weight Watchers Customer Service Phone Numbers
Weight Watchers Toll Free: 1-800-651-6000
Technical Support Number:
Customer service: 1-800-651-6000
Member Service Center:
Emergency Road Service:
Weight Watchers Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Weight Watchers International is an American company that offers various products and services to assist weight loss and maintenance. Founded in 1963 by Queens, New York, homemaker Jean Nidetch, it now operates in about 30 countries around the world, generally under names that are local translations of “Weight Watchers”. The core philosophy behind Weight Watchers programs is to use a science-driven approach to help participants lose weight by forming helpful habits, eating smarter, getting more exercise and providing support.
If you searching for Weight Watchers Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Weight Watchers Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Weight Watchers Customer Support the Weight Watchers 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Weight Watchers Corporate Office Address : New York City, New York, United States
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Weight Watchers International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-800-651-6000
How to Contact Weight Watchers TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling Weight Watchers the number one rated weight loss plan by North American nation News
- For info on connection Weight Watchers press 1
- for meeting locations press 2
- to check on meeting cancelations press 3
- if you’re a current member and have other queries press 4
- Thank you for calling Weight Watchers our office is currently closed our normal business hours are monday
- through Friday 7Am to 9 Pm central time, please call back during our traditional business hours many thanks
List of numbers for Weight Watchers Customer care and support
Weight Watchers customer care number : 1-800-651-6000
Support number : 1-800-651-6000
Weight Watchers Executive Customer Relations :
Weight Watchers Executive Team
- Mindy Grossman: PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, DIRECTOR
- Nicholas P. Hotchkin: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Debra (Deb) Benovitz: SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL INSIGHTS
- Michael F. Colosi: GENERAL COUNSEL AND SECRETARY
- Gary Foster: CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
- Michael Korcuska: CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Michael Lysaght: CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Sanjay Mehra: CHIEF STRATEGY AND GROWTH OFFICER
Weight Watchers Application download
Weight Watchers Services
- Subscription Process
- Technical Support
- Login Help
- WeightWatchers account.
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- Monthly Pass
- Weight Watchers Products
- Watchers Food Products.
- Lifetime Membership
Weight Watchers history
Weight Watchers introduced a new plan in December 2015 called SmartPoints – Beyond the Scale. It tries to help people make smarter food choices and build a better relationship with food. Similar to their other points-based plans, every food and drink is assigned a points value.
SmartPoints is calculated using calories, saturated fat, sugar and protein. No food is off-limits, but the plan assigns higher points values to foods higher in sugar or saturated fat, and lower points values to lean proteins. Most fruits and vegetables are zero points, similar to the old PointsPlus plan. Some condiments are no longer free, such as ketchup, due to the sugar content.
See Also: TurboTax Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Weight Watchers Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review