Air Canada Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 1800 102 8182
Air Canada Reservations: 1-888-247-2262
Air Canada Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
It’s Canada’s largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 airports on six continents. Canada’s flag carrier is among the 20 largest airlines in the world and serves more than 41 million customers each year. Find all headquarter info of Air Canada Customer Service.
Air Canada headquarters: Montreal, Canada
Headquarters Email Air Canada: email@example.com
Air Canada headquarters phone number: 1800 102 8182
Air Canada headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Air Canada International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-888-247-2262
United-Kingdom: 00 800 669 92222
Australia : 0011 800 6699 2222
Germany : +49-69-27115-111
How to Contact Air Canada TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Air Canada Customer care and Reservations support
Air Canada customer care number: 1-888-247-2262
Reservation support number: 1-800-361-8071
Air Canada Customer Relations number: 1-888-247-2262
Group Travel number: 1-800-361-7585
Air Canada Gift Card Assistance: 1-855-281-1761
Flight Arrival/Departure inquiry number of Air Canada: 1-888-422-7533
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Air Canada Customer Service
- Welcome to Air Canada Customer Service, how can I help you today?
- for service in English, press one
- Tell me the reason for calling. Do you want information about reservations or flight status?
- Please select from one in all the subsequent four options
For flight Reservations, press one,
- Okay, we got your option. Please provide little more information like a book a new flight or change my reservations; tell me your choice.
- Change my reservations.
- Thank you, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t understand it say continue.
- Ok, in this case, what city would the flight depart from?
- To search for our lowest fare, press two
- for commonly asked queries, press 3
- to book a new flight, press one
Air Canada Executive Team
Calin Rovinescu – President and Chief Executive Officer
Benjamin Smith – President, Passenger Airlines
Lucie Guillemette – Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
Michael Rousseau – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Kevin C. Howlett – Senior Vice President, Regional Markets and Government Relations
Amos Kazzaz – Senior Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis
Craig Landry – Senior Vice President, Revenue Optimization
Air Canada Application download
Android app download for Air Canada
Air Canada IOS app download
Air Canada Services
- Purchase, Cancellations and Refunds
- Flight Disruptions
- Deliver Baggage on Time
- Denied Boarding Situations Are Handled with Fairness and Consistency
- Passengers with Disabilities and Special Needs
- Check-in Requirements and Cancellation of Reservations
- Disclosing Key Information
- Seating Families Travelling with Children
- Respond to Customer Complaints
- Official Languages
- Complaints, Comments and Feedback
Air Canada history
Air Canada country is that the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. The airline, supported in 1937, provides regular and charter shipping for passengers and consignment to 182 destinations worldwide.
It is the world’s eighth largest passenger airline by fleet size and is a founding member of the Star Alliance. Overall performance is good for Air Canada Customer Service.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Air Canada Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Air Canada Customer Service
Average rating: 2 reviews
Feb 13, 2019
It is beautiful and so clean in there. Everyone is happy and smiley. They all seem to have awesome team spirit and work in great synergy!
Feb 13, 2019
I usually like to fly Air Canada. Specifically booked them for an international flight out of Montreal. Currently in a ever growing line for ticketing and there are 2 kiosks open and the rest of the staff is walking around and chatting while the crowd gets frustrated.