Recently updated on January 9th, 2024 at 04:56 am
Air Canada Phone Numbers and Emails
Air Canada Reservations:
Air Canada Email:
How to Contact Air Canada TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Air Canada Customer Service
- Welcome to Air Canada Customer Service, how can I help you today?
- for service in English, press one
- Tell me the reason for calling. Do you want information about reservations or flight status?
- Please select from one in all the subsequent four options
For flight Reservations, press one,
- Okay, we got your option. Please provide little more information like a book a new flight or change my reservations; tell me your choice.
- Change my reservations.
- Thank you, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t understand it say continue.
- Ok, in this case, what city would the flight depart from?
- To search for our lowest fare, press two
- for commonly asked queries, press 3
- to book a new flight, press one
List of numbers for Air Canada Customer care and Reservations support:
Customer Service: 1 (888) 247-2262
Air Canada Reservations: 1-888-247-2262
Air Canada Contact Information
Air Canada Website:
Air Canada Help Center:
Air Canada Live Chat:
Visit contact page
Corporate Office Address:
2025 Logistics Dr, Mississauga
ON L5S 1Z9
Air Canada Hours:
Air Canada Executive Team
Here is the list of Air Canada Executive Team and Board of Directors:
- Michael Rousseau: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Marc Barbeau: Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- John Di Bert: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Galardo: Executive Vice President, Revenue and Network Planning
- Craig Landry: Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer
- Arielle Meloul-Wechsler: Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer and Public Affairs
- Mark Nasr: Executive Vice President, Marketing and Digital, and President of Aeroplan
- Kevin O’Connor: Senior Vice President, Global Airports & Operations Control
Air Canada Application download
Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada, by size and passengers carried. Air Canada is headquartered in the borough of Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 222 destinations worldwide.
Air Canada Services
- Purchase, Cancellations and Refunds
- Flight Disruptions
- Deliver Baggage on Time
- Denied Boarding Situations Are Handled with Fairness and Consistency
- Passengers with Disabilities and Special Needs
- Check-in Requirements and Cancellation of Reservations
- Disclosing Key Information
- Seating Families Travelling with Children
- Respond to Customer Complaints
- Official Languages
- Complaints, Comments and Feedback
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Air Canada corporate office?
A: Air Canada corporate office is located at 2025 Logistics Dr, Mississauga, ON L5S 1Z9, Canada.
Q: How do I Contact Air Canada corporate office by phone Number?
A: Air Canada corporate office Contact Number is 1 (888) 247-2262.
Q: Who is the CEO of Air Canada?
A: Michael Rousseau is the CEO of Air Canada.
Q: Air Canada Customer service number?
A: Air Canada Customer service number is 1 (888) 247-2262.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Air Canada Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Also Read: Ritz Carlton Customer Service Phone Numbers
Also Read: Sprint Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review
My mother in law was very well taken care on today flight AC 1003 at 3:05 from Fort Lauderdale to Montréal. I want to thank everyone that took care of her, upon departure until arrival. It’s an excellent service for anyone requiring wheelchair assistance. We are 100% satisfied. Thank you all.
Big changes to our itinerary due to grounding of 737MAX.....understandable, but we have many questions!
Customer Service telephone number “ temporarily unavailable “ ...now for 4 days...and my e mail has received a reply with a reference....but no response after 3 days.
Very very poor.
It is beautiful and so clean in there. Everyone is happy and smiley. They all seem to have awesome team spirit and work in great synergy!
I usually like to fly Air Canada. Specifically booked them for an international flight out of Montreal. Currently in a ever growing line for ticketing and there are 2 kiosks open and the rest of the staff is walking around and chatting while the crowd gets frustrated.