AirTranCustomer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 800-247-8726
AirTran Reservations: 1-800-247-8726
System Baggage Service: 1-800-965-2107
AirTran Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Corporate headquarters office address, 24 hours toll free number, customer service helpline number, customer support email id and official web page is listed here with the AirTran Reservations corporate head office, registered office, and mailing or postal office address.
If you are searching customer service phone number of AirTran Reservations or AirTran Reservations toll free phone number and related helpline topics from this company; so as this page, you can find all necessary contact information of AirTran Reservations customer service department with customer feedback, products reviews and ratings. You can call AirTran Customer Support the AirTran 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
AirTran Corporate Office Address : 1800 Phoenix Blvd, Suite 104, Atlanta, United States.
Headquarters Email AirTran: firstname.lastname@example.org
AirTran Corporate Office phone number : 1-800-247-8726
headquarters website: Click here
AirTran International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-888-247-2262
United-Kingdom : 00 800 669 92222
Australia : 0011 800 6699 2222
United-Arab-Emirates : 971-4-2112-537
Germany : +49-69-27115-111
How to Contact AirTran TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for AirTranCustomer care and Reservations support
AirTran customer care number : 1-866-247-2428
Reservation support number : 1-800-361-8071
AirTran Customer Relations number :1-866-247-2428
Group Travel number : 1 888-419-6109
AirTran Gift Card Assistance : –
Flight Arrival/Departure inquiry number of AirTran : –
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the AirTranCustomer Service
- Welcome to AirTranCustomer Service, how can I help you today?
- for service in English, press one
- Tell me the reason of calling. Do you want information about reservations or flight status?
- Please select from one in all the subsequent four options
For flight Reservations, press one,
- Okay, we got your option. Please provide little more information like book a new flight or change my reservations; tell me your choice.
- Change my reservations.
- Thank you, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t understand it say continue.
- Ok, in this case, what city would the flight depart from?
- To search for our lowest fare, press two
- for commonly asked queries, press 3
- to book a new flight, press one
AirTran Executive Team
There is no Key Executives data available.
Android app download for AirTran
AirTran IOS app download
- Purchase, Cancellations and Refunds
- Flight Disruptions
- Deliver Baggage on Time
- Denied Boarding Situations Are Handled with Fairness and Consistency
- Passengers with Disabilities and Special Needs
- Check-in Requirements and Cancellation of Reservations
- Disclosing Key Information
- Seating Families Travelling with Children
- Respond to Customer Complaints
- Official Languages
- Complaints, Comments and Feedback
In July 1997, ValuJet, Inc., parent of ValuJet Airlines and AirWays Corporation, parent of AirTran Airways, announced that the two holding companies planned to merge by the end of November 1997. In July 1997, ValuJet, Inc., parent of ValuJet Airlines and AirWays Corporation, parent of AirTran Airways, announced that the two holding companies planned to merge by the end of November 1997.
The new holding company, to be renamed AirTran Holdings, Inc., will operate two wholly owned subsidiaries, AirTran Airlines and AirTran Airways. The combined carriers will initially serve 45 cities and operate a fleet of 42 aircraft, comprising of 31 DC-9 aircraft and 11 737 aircraft with 227 peak daily departures. The airline expects to increase its fleet size to more than 50 aircraft in 1998.
See More: Frontier Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about AirTranCustomer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
The staff bent over backwards to accommodate me and I appreciate it. My plane was delayed, but that was legitimately weather related so every other plane leaving at that time was delayed too.