Amtrak Customer Service Phone Numbers
Amtrak customer care: 1-800-872-7245
Membership Rewards:(800) 307-5000
Customer Service: 00 1 215-856-7924
Group Travel Requests –1-800-872-1477
Amtrak Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The National Railroad Passenger Corporation doing business as Amtrak is a passenger railroad service that provides medium- and long-distance intercity service in the contiguous United States. Founded in 1971 to take over most of the remaining U.S. passenger rail services it is partially government funded yet operated and managed as a for-profit corporation. Amtrak’s headquarters is located in Union Station in Washington D.C.
If you searching for Amtrak Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Amtrak Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Amtrak Customer Support the Amtrak 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Amtrak Corporate Office Address : – 60 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Amtrak complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number : + 1-202-906-3741
Amtrak Helpline: 1-800-872-7245
Corporate Fax Number: + 1-202-906-2004
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Amtrak International Customer Service numbers
International :1 (978) 816-7580
Canada and the U.S:
How to Contact Amtrak TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling the Amtrak Customer service center, your call maybe monitored or recorded.
- Are you enrolled in pay for less, if not enroll at 21st.com.
- You can say billing and payments, ID cards, policy changes, road side assistance or claim.
- Billing and payment.
- Please say or enter your policy number, if you need time to find the policy number say hold on… sorry I didn’t hear you.
- Please hold while I transfer you call to a representative.
List of numbers for Amtrak Customer care and support
Amtrak customer care number : (877) 444-4773
Support number : +215 856 7952
Executive Customer Relations :
Executive Leadership Team
- William J. Flynn: Amtrak President and Chief Executive Officer
- Stephen J. Gardner: Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Operating and Commercial Officer
- Eleanor D. Acheson: Executive Vice President and General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Roger Harris: Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Revenue Officer
- Scot Naparstek: Executive Vice President, Chief Operations Officer
- Dennis Newman: Executive Vice President, Planning & Strategy
- Steve Predmore: Executive Vice President and Chief Safety Officer
- Qiana Spain: Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer
- Tracie Winbigler: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Christian Zacariassen: Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Amtrak corporate office?
A: Amtrak corporate office is located at 1 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States
Q: How do I Contact Amtrak corporate office by phone Number?
A: Amtrak corporate office Contact Number is (202) 906-3000.
Q: How many employees does Amtrak have?
A: Amtrak has 10000 employees.
Q: Who is the CEO of Amtrak?
A: William J. Flynn is the CEO of Amtrak.
Amtrak Application download
- Service Animals and Pet Policy
- Making Reservations for Passengers with a Disability
- Station Accessibility
- Traveling with a Companion/Attendant
- Wheeled Mobility Device Services
- Use of Oxygen Equipment
- Meal Services & Special Dietary Requirements
- Accessible Thruway Bus Service
- Accessible Travel Requests and Feedback
In 1916, 98% of all commercial intercity travelers in the United States moved by rail and the remaining 2% moved by inland waterways. Nearly 42 billion passengers used railways as primary transportation. Passenger trains were owned and operated by the same privately owned companies that operated freight trains. Thereafter patronage declined in the face of competition from buses, air travel and the automobile.
New streamlined diesel-powered trains such as the Pioneer Zephyr were popular with the traveling public but could not reverse the trend. By 1940 railroads held just 67 percent of commercial passenger-miles in the United States. In real terms passenger-miles had fallen by 40% since 1916 from 42 billion to 25 billion.
Traffic surged during World War II, which was aided by troop movement and gasoline rationing. The railroad’s market share surged to in 1945, with a massive 94 billion passenger-miles. After the war railroads rejuvenated their overworked and neglected passenger fleets with fast and luxurious streamliners.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Amtrak Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review