Apple Customer Service Phone Numbers
Apple Toll Free: 1-800-275-2273
Technical Support Number: 1-800-800-2775
Customer service: 080010 09009
Apple Enterprise Sales: (877) 412–7753
Apple Government Sales: (877) 412–7753
Accessibility and assistive technology: 1-877-204-3930
Apple Pay Cash and person to person payments: 1-877-233-8552
Apple Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The Apple Inc., formerly Apple Computer, Inc., is a multinational corporation that creates consumer electronics, personal computers, servers, and computer software, and is a digital distributor of media content. The company also has a chain of retail stores known as Apple Stores.
Apple’s core product lines are the iPhone smart phone, iPad tablet computer, iPod portable media players, and Macintosh computer line. Founders Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak created Apple Computer on April 1, 1976, and incorporated the company on January 3, 1977, in Cupertino, California.
If you searching for Apple Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Apple Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Apple Customer Support the Apple 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Apple Corporate Office Address : 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Apple complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number :
Apple Store: (Education Institutions) (800) 800-2775
Apple Store (Small Business): (800) 854-3680
Reseller Referral: (Resellers, Trainers, Consultants) (800) 538-9696
Canada Apple Store: (Consumer and Education Individuals): (800) MY-APPLE (800-692-7753)
Apple Financial Services: (800) 854-3680
Canada Technical Support English: 1-800-263-3394
Canada Technical Support French: 1-800-263-3394
Apple Rebates: 1-877-4-APL-PROMO (1-877-427-5776)
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Apple International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-800-263-3394
United-Kingdom : 0800 107 6285
Australia : (61) 1-300-321-4561
United-Arab-Emirates: 8000 444 04071
India: 000800 1009009
How to Contact Apple TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling Apple’s customer service
- This is our customer Support service
- All right. Let’s see if we can narrow this down. Does the system power on?
- Does Window start up correctly?
- Are you having a problem connecting to the internet?
- Are you having trouble with the sound or a video on the system?
- Okay. To speak with a technical support agent please say or enter your products 11 or 12 digit, SNID which is
- next to the barcodes on the bottom of your product label. You can also say, “I need a minute,” or “Help me find it.”
- Help me find it.
- Sure. First I need to know what kind of product you’re calling about. Please say tablet, desktop, laptop or a monitor.
List of numbers for Apple Customer care and support
Apple customer care number : 000 800 1009 009
Support number :
Apple Executive Customer Relations :
Apple Executive Team
- Tim Cook: CEO
- Angela Ahrendts: Senior Vice President Retail
- Eddy Cue: Senior Vice President Internet Software and Services
- Craig Federighi: Senior Vice President Software Engineering
- Jonathan Ive: Chief Design Officer
- Luca Maestri: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Dan Riccio: Senior Vice President Hardware Engineering
- Philip W. Schiller: Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing
Apple Application download
- iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Operating System, Software Tools and Server
- Application Software
- Other Software
- TV iPod (PDF)
- Apple Watch
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak had withdrawn from Reed College and UC Berkeley respectively by 1975. Wozniak designed a video terminal that he could use to log on to the minicomputers at Call Computer. Alex Kamradt commissioned the design and sold a small number of them through his firm. Aside from their interest in up-to-date technology, the impetus for “the two Steves” seems to have had another source.
In his essay From Satori to Silicon Valley (published 1986), cultural historian Theodore Roszak made the point that the Apple Computer emerged from within the West Coast counterculture and the need to produce print-outs, letter labels, and databases. Roszak offers a bit of background on the development of the two Steves’ prototype models.
See Also: ASUS Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Apple Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
I’m a huge Apple fan and former employee and it’s so cool how many big and important things happened here.