Chase Bank Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 1-800-935-9935
Chase Bank Credit card support: 00 1 302-594-8200
Auto Insurance Services, Inc: 1-800-336-6675
Small Business Online Banking Support: 1-800-242-7324
Chase Bank Term Life Insurance Services, Inc: 888.587.8511
Privacy Assist: 1–888–868–8618
Online Banking/Bill Pay: 1-877-242-7372
Online Banking: 1-877-242-7372
Chase Bank Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., doing business as Chase Bank, is a national bank that constitutes the consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of the U.S. multinational banking and financial services holding company, JPMorgan Chase. The bank was known as Chase Manhattan Bank until it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. in 2000. Chase Manhattan Bank was formed by the merger of the Chase National Bank and The Manhattan Company in 1955. The bank has been headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since its merger with Bank One Corporation in 2004.The bank acquired the deposits and most assets of Washington Mutual.
Chase offers more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationwide. JPMorgan Chase has 250,355 employees (as of 2016) and operates in more than 100 countries. JPMorgan Chase currently has assets of roughly US$2.49 trillion.
If you searching for Chase Bank Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Chase Bank Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Chase Bank Customer Support the Chase Bank 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Chase Bank Corporate Office Address : 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
Chase Bank International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-713-262-1679
How to Contact Chase Bank TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Chase Bank Customer care and support
Chase Bank customer care number : 1-800-935-9935
Support number : 1-800-935-9935
Chase Bank Executive Customer Relations :
Gift Card Assistance : 1-866-466-0079
Military Banking: 1-877-469-0110
Dispute credit card transaction:
Inquiry number of Chase Bank :
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Chase Bank Customer Service
- Welcome to Chase Bank
- To get started, please say or enter your telephone access ID, or your card or account number
- To better assist you please enter the last 4 digits of social security number or tax id or your full card or account number now
- If you need more time, say wait a moment, or press 1
- More options (say 4 times)
- In a few words, please tell me what you are calling about
- You can say something like make a payment, whats balance of my checking account, or forgot my debit card PIN
- Make a payment
- OK, make a payment, I can help you with that here, please say or enter your full account number
- say report something lost or stolen, or press 2;
- Open an account or apply for a loan 3,
- Locate an ATM or a banking center 4,
- get online banking support 5,
- set up a telephone access ID 6,
- to repeat this option say repeat or press 8,
- to hear more option say option or press 9.
- please tell us in a few words why you are calling so that we can better assist you.
Chase Bank Executive Team
Linda B. Bammann: Executive Vice Presiden
James A. Bell: Chief Financial Officer
Crandall C. Bowles: Chief Executive Officer from
Stephen B. Burke: Chief Operating Officer of Comcast Corporation
Todd A. Combs: Chief Executive Officer and Managing Member of Castle Point Capital Management,
Chase Bank Application download
Chase Bank Services
- Credit Cards
- Personal Banking
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity Lines
- Mortgage Loans
- Investments and Retirement Planning
- Chase Private Client
- Commercial Banking
- Business Banking
Chase Bank history
Chase National Bank was formed in 1877 by John Thompson. It was named after former United States Treasury Secretary and Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase, although Chase did not have a connection with the bank.
The Chase National Bank acquired a number of smaller banks in the 1920s, through its Chase Securities Corporation. In 1926, for instance, it acquired Mechanics and Metals National Bank.
Specimen Stock Certificate However, its most significant acquisition was the Equitable Trust Company of New York in 1930, the largest stockholder of which was John D. Rockefeller, Jr.This made Chase the largest bank in America and indeed, in the world.
Resource: wikipedia, Chase Bank
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Frontier Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review