Dell Customer Service Phone Numbers
Dell Technical Support Number: 1-800-879-3355
Customer service: 1-800-879-3355
Dell Troubleshooting Phone number
AOL Technical Support: 1-800-827-6364
DellNet by MSN Technical Support: 1-877-335-5638DellNet by MSN Technical Support: 1-877-335-5638
Employee Purchase Program: 1-800-274-1410
Home & Office: 1-800-624-9897
Medium Business: 1-877-671-3355
Product Support General Number: 1-800-624-9896
Student, Faculty & Staff Purchase Program: 1-800-274-1410
Small Business: 1-800-456-3355
Support for the Deaf, Hearing Impaired, or Speech Impaired TTY Support: 1-877-DELLTTY (1-877-335-5889)
QVC Customer Support: 1-800-367-9444
Dell Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Michael Dell founded Dell Computer Corporation, dba PC’s Limited, in 1984 while a student at the University of Texas at Austin.Operating from Michael Dell’s off-campus dormitory room at Dobie Center,the startup aimed to sell IBM PC-compatible computers built from stock components. started trading in the belief that by selling personal computer systems directly to customers, PC’s Limited could better understand customers’ needs and provide the most effective computing solutions to meet those needs.
Michael Dell dropped out of college upon completion of his freshman year at the University of Texas in order to focus full-time on his fledgling business, after getting about $1,000 in expansion-capital from his family.
If you searching for Dell Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Dell Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Dell Customer Support the Dell 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Dell Corporate Office Address : 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Dell complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number : 001-877-384-8979 or 001-877-269-3383
Dell Helpline: 1800 425 2067
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Dell International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-800 387 5757
United-Kingdom : +44 01344-373-727
Australia : 1800-812-393
United-Arab-Emirates : +971 56 701 8649
How to Contact Dell TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling Dell’s customer service
- This is our customer Support service
- All right. Let’s see if we can narrow this down. Does the system power on?
- Does Window start up correctly?
- Are you having a problem connecting to the internet?
- Are you having trouble with the sound or a video on the system?
- Okay. To speak with a technical support agent please say or enter your products 11 or 12 digit, SNID which is
- next to the barcodes on the bottom of your product label. You can also say, “I need a minute,” or “Help me find it.”
- Help me find it.
- Sure. First I need to know what kind of product you’re calling about. Please say tablet, desktop, laptop or a monitor.
List of numbers for Dell Customer care and support
Dell customer care number : 1-800-879-3355
Dell Executive Team
- Michael Dell: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Jeremy Burton: Chief Marketing Officer
- Jeff Clarke: Vice-Chairman, Products & Operations
- Mike Cote: President and Chief Executive Officer, SecureWorks
- Howard Elias: President, Dell EMC Services and IT
- Pat Gelsinger: Chief Executive Officer, VMware
- Marius Haas: President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Rob Mee: Chief Executive Officer, Pivotal
- Steve Price: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Karen Quintos: Chief Customer Officer
- Rory Read: Chief Integration Officer
Dell Application download
Android app download for Dell
Dell IOS app download
- Application Services
- Big Data & Analytics
- Desktop Virtualization
- Data Center
- Internet of Things
- Dell EMC Services
- Training & Certification
In 1984, the company produced the first computer of its own design — the “Turbo PC”, sold for US$795 — containing an Intel 8088-compatible processor running at a speed of 8 MHz. PC’s Limited advertised the systems in national computer magazines for sale directly to consumers, and custom assembled each ordered unit according to a selection of options. This offered buyers prices lower than those of retail brands, but with greater convenience than assembling the components themselves. Although not the first company to use this model, PC’s Limited became one of the first to succeed with it. The company grossed more than $73 million in its first year of trading.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Dell Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Dell Customer Service
Average rating: 0 reviews