Last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 04:15 am
HP Customer Service Phone Numbers
HP Technical Support Number: 1-(800)-474-6836
HP SMS service Number:
HP Troubleshooting Phone number
Commercial Technical Support:1-(800)-334-5144
HP TouchSmart PC products :1-(866)-408-5408
Shop Online or by Phone: 1-800-278-0182,1-800-278-8100 (SME)
Technical Support for HP Contract holders: 1-(800)-633-3600
Sales Inquiries: 1-(800)-752-0900
Buy HP & Compaq Products Direct from http://www.hpshopping.ca/: 1-(877)-231-4351
HP Supplies Direct: 1-(877)-231-4351
Enterprise Software: (800) 407-6185
Order Desk for Product Manuals and Service Parts: 1-(800)-227-8164
HP Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) or shortened to Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
If you searching for HP Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of HP Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call HP Customer Support the HP 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
HP Corporate Office Address : Hewlett-Packard Company 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, California 94304-1185, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
HP complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Corporate Office phone number : +1-650-857-5518
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
HP International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-(800)-474-6836
India: 070690 69106
How to Contact HP TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling HP’s customer service
- This is our customer Support service
- All right. Let’s see if we can narrow this down. Does the system power on?
- Does Window start up correctly?
- Are you having a problem connecting to the internet?
- Are you having trouble with the sound or a video on the system?
- Okay. To speak with a technical support agent please say or enter your products 11 or 12 digit, SNID which is
- next to the barcodes on the bottom of your product label. You can also say, “I need a minute,” or “Help me find it.”
- Help me find it.
- Sure. First I need to know what kind of product you’re calling about. Please say tablet, desktop, laptop or a monitor.
List of numbers for HP Customer care and support
HP customer care number : 1-(800)-474-6836
Support number : 1-(800)-474-6836
HP Executive Customer Relations :
HP Executive Team
- Dion Weisler: President & Chief Executive Officer
- Cathie Lesjak: Chief Financial Officer
- Ron Coughlin: President, Personal Systems
- Enrique Lores: President, Imaging & Printing
- Stephen Nigro: President, 3D Printing
- Stuart Pann: Chief Supply Chain Officer
HP Application download
Android app download for HP
HP IOS app download
- Download drivers
- Support & troubleshooting
- Register your product
- Authorized service providers
- Check repair status
- Training & certification
- Fraud alert
William Redington Hewlett and David Packard graduated with degrees in electrical engineering from Stanford University in 1935. The company originated in a garage in nearby Palo Alto during a fellowship they had with a past professor, Frederick Terman at Stanford during the Great Depression. Terman was considered a mentor to them in forming Hewlett-Packard.
In 1938, Packard and Hewlett begin part-time work in a rented garage with an initial capital investment of US$538. In 1939 Hewlett and Packard decided to formalize their partnership. They tossed a coin to decide whether the company they founded would be called Hewlett-Packard (HP) or Packard-Hewlett. HP incorporated on August 18, 1947, and went public on November 6, 1957.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about HP Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
HP Customer Service
Average rating: 0 reviews