Dollar General Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer Service: 877-463-1553
Dollar General Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in all U.S. states except Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming.
Formerly called: J.L. Turner and Son
Traded as: NYSE: DG S&P 500 Component
Industry: Discount retailer
Founded: J.L. Turner and Son 1939; 78 years ago
Dollar General Corporation: 1968; 49 years ago
Founders: J.L. Turner Cal Turner
Headquarters: 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States
Number of locations: 14,000 stores(October 2017)
Areas served: Contiguous United States except for the Northwest
If you searching for Dollar General Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Dollar General Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Dollar General Customer Support the Dollar General 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Dollar General Corporate Office Address: – Dollar General Corporation, 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072, United States
Headquarters Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dollar General complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number: +1 615-543-3371
Dollar General Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number: +1-615-386-9936
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Dollar General International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: +1 716-634-0618
United-Kingdom: +44 1259 742670
Germany: +1 567-210-0889
India: +1 760-600-5255
How to Contact Dollar General TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling dollargeneral.com. For quality functions this call may be monitored or recorded. Please
- build your choice from the subsequent four choices.
- For product info or to put associate degree order press one.
- For client service on an existing order press 2.
- If you’re calling to examine the standing of your order please press one.
- If you’re calling relating to the other order related issues please press 2.
- Who’s calling dollargeneral.com, my name is Bill. could I even have your first name please?
- For retail store queries or comments place 3.
- For auto delivery orders please press four.
List of numbers for Dollar General Customer care and support
Dollar General customer care number:
Support number: 877-463-1553
Dollar General Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations:
Dollar General Executive Team
- Todd Vasos: Chief Executive Officer
- John Garratt: President and Chief Financial Officer
- Jeff Owen: Chief Operating Officer
- Kathy Reardon: Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer
- Steve Sunderland: Executive Vice President, Store Operations
- Emily Taylor: Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer
- Rhonda Taylor: Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Carman Wenkoff: Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Tony Zuazo: Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- Anita Elliott: Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
Dollar General Application download
Dollar General Services
- Store Locations
- DG Digital Coupons
- Coupon Policy
- Store Questions / Comments
- Product Information
- Store Feedback
- Company Info
- Employment Questions
- DGme (employee access)
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Dollar General corporate office?
A: Dollar General corporate office is located at 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072, United States
Q: How do I Contact Dollar General corporate office by phone Number?
A: Dollar General corporate office Contact Number is +1 615-543-3371.
Q: Who is the CEO of Dollar General?
A: Todd Vasos is the CEO of Dollar General.
Q: Dollar General Customer service number?
A: Dollar General Customer service number is 877-463-1553.
Dollar General history
Dollar General has its origins in Scottsville, Kentucky from James Luther “J.L.” Turner and Cal Turner Jr. James Turner’s father died in an accident in 1902 when James. was only 11. James had to quit school, and never completing his education, so he could work the family farm and help provide for his mother and siblings.
See Also: PG&E Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Dollar General Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review