E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer care: 1-888-876-7453
E-ZPass Ohio General questions Number:
Customer Service: 1-888-876-7453
E-ZPass Ohio Dispute Number:
Ohio Turnpike Commission toll free: 888-876-7453
Ohio Turnpike Commission phone: 440-234-2081
Lost and Found: 440-234-2081 Ext. 1162
E-ZPass Ohio toll free: 888-876-7453
E-ZPass Ohio Headquarter Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The turnpike wants to sell more of the windshield-mounted devices, which allow drivers to move more quickly through gates by paying tolls electronically. E-ZPass drivers also pay less than folks using cash or credit cards.
On the turnpike, more E-ZPass users reduce the need for toll workers and improve traffic flow. Cars used E-ZPass to pay tolls about 30 percent of the time in 2012. Trucks used E-ZPass at least 60 percent of the time, a recent report showed.
Drivers can get an E-ZPass device now by computer, mail or phone or by going to the turnpike headquarters in Berea.
If you searching for E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call E-ZPass Ohio Customer Support the E-ZPass Ohio 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
E-ZPass Ohio Corporate Office Address : –
Headquarters Email :
E-ZPass Ohio complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number :
E-ZPass Ohio Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number:
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
E-ZPass Ohio International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S:
How to Contact E-ZPass Ohio TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for E-ZPass Ohio Customer care and support
E-ZPass Ohio customer care number : 1-888-876-7453
Support number :
E-ZPass Ohio Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations :
- Thank you for calling The Ohio Turnpike. This number will provide you with information about
- Turnpike construction zone, service passes, toll, weather and related road conditions, employment in the Ohio Turnpike Easy Pass Program, or you can visit us on the web at www.ohioturnpike.org.
- For traffic information, press 1.
- For Easy Pass accounts, press 2.
- Please hold on while I try that extension.
- Thank you for calling the Ohio Easy Pass automated voice line. You can handle most of your needs on the web at www.easypassoh.com. Please select from the following options.
- If you are an existing customer, press 1.
- To open an account, press 2.
- For general information, press 3.
- To learn about Easy Pass and locations, where it is currently accepted, press 1.
- For customer service center hours of operation and mailing address, press 2.
- For more information or to open an Easy Pass account, visit the web at www.easypassoh.com. To return to the main menu, press star or press pound to repeat the Ohio Turnpike.
E-ZPass Ohio Executive Team
E-ZPass Ohio Application download
Android app download for E-ZPass Ohio
E-ZPass Ohio IOS app download
E-ZPass Ohio Services
People Also Ask
Q: Where is E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center corporate office Located?
A: E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center corporate office is located at 682 Prospect Street, Berea, Ohio 44017-2799, United States
Q: How do I Contact E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center corporate office by phone Number?
A: E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center corporate office Contact Number is (440) 234-2081.
Q: E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center Customer Service Phone Number?
A: E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center Customer Service number is (440) 971-2222.
Q: Where is E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center Located?
A: E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Center corporate office is located at PO Box 460, Berea, OH 44017, United States
E-ZPass Ohio history
The E‑ZPass system continues to expand. The Indiana Toll Road Concessions Corporation has upgraded its toll plazas to include E‑ZPass functionality on the Indiana East-West Toll Road, while the Ohio Turnpike Commission has upgraded its toll plazas in October 2009 for the Ohio Turnpike. The Indiana Toll Road Concession Company brands its E‑ZPass program as I‑Zoom; Ohio will use the E‑ZPass brand name.
On December 16, 2008, Rhode Island joined the network by activating E‑ZPass lanes in the state’s only toll booth, at the Claiborne Pell Newport Bridge. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, which had a toll road system predating the E-ZPass system which was ended in 2006, announced at the end of July 2015 its entrance into the E-ZPass system as part of the financing for the Louisville-area Ohio River Bridges Project involving the new Abraham Lincoln and Lewis and Clark bridges.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review