E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer care: 877-736-6727
E-ZPass Pennsylvania General questions Number:
Customer Service: 877-736-6727
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Dispute Number:
Turnpike service toll free: 800-331-3414
Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission phone: 717-939-9551
E-ZPass Pennsylvania toll free: 877-736-6727
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Headquarter Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
If you searching for E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer Support the E-ZPass Pennsylvania 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Corporate Office Address : 7631 Derry St Harrisburg, PA 17111
Headquarters Email :
E-ZPass Pennsylvania complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number : 877-736-672
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number:
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
E-ZPass Pennsylvania International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S:
How to Contact E-ZPass Pennsylvania TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer care and support
E-ZPass Pennsylvania customer care number :
Support number : 877-736-672
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations :
- Thank you for contacting the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Easy Pass Customer Service and
- Violations Processing Center. Please listen carefully to the following options.
- Press 1 for personal vehicle account.
- Press 2 for commercial vehicle accounts.
- Press 3 for assistance regarding a violation notice.
- If you have received the violation notice from another state, please call the number provided on the
- violation notice.
- If you have received the violation notice from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission and would
- like to make a payment by phone, press 1.
- If you would like to mail a payment or make a payment at the Violations Processing Center, press 2.
- If you feel that you have received the violation notice in error, press 3.
- To speak to a violation’s processing representative, press 0.
- To return to the previous menu, press star.
- Press 4 for financial related question such as updating credit card information or account replenishment information.
- Press 5, if you know the extension of the person you are trying to reach.
- If you wish to reach the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Customers Assistance Center for non-
- E-ZPass related items, please hang up and dial 1-800-331-3414.
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Executive Team
MARK P. COMPTON: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CRAIG R. SHUEY: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
ROBERT TAYLOR: CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
NIKOLAUS GRIESHABER: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
BRADLEY J. HEIGEL, P.E.: CHIEF ENGINEER
RAY MORROW: CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER
DOREEN A. MCCALL: CHIEF COUNSEL
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Application download
Android app download for E-ZPass Pennsylvania
E-ZPass Pennsylvania IOS app download
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Services
E-ZPass Pennsylvania history
The Pennsylvania Turnpike had planned to adopt E-ZPass by 1998; however, implementation of the system was postponed until December 2, 2000, when E-ZPass debuted on the turnpike between Harrisburg West and the Delaware River Bridge. By December 15, 2001, E-ZPass could be used on the entire length of the mainline Pennsylvania Turnpike. Commercial vehicles were allowed to use the system beginning on December 14, 2002, and the entire Turnpike system was taking E-ZPass by 2006.
Read More: E-ZPass Ohio Customer Service Phone Numbers
Reference: Wikipedia , E-ZPass Pennsylvania
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review