Enterprise Rent a Car Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer Service: 1-855-266-9565
Roadside Assistance: 1-800-307-6666
Enterprise Plus® Member Services: 1-866-507-6222
Customers with Disabilities: 1-866-225-4284
Enterprise Car Rental Reservations: 1-855-266-9289
Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
A Car is an American car rental company headquartered in Clayton, Missouri, United States in Greater St. Louis. In addition to car rental, Enterprise also oversees commercial fleet management, used car sales, and commercial truck rental operations.
Car was established in St. Louis, Missouri in 1957 by Jack C. Taylor. Originally known as Executive Leasing Company, in 1969, Taylor renamed the company Enterprise after the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise, on which he served during World War II. In 2009, Enterprise became a subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
If you searching for Enterprise Rent a Car Customer Service Phone Numbers, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Enterprise Rent a Car Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Enterprise Rent a Car Customer Support the Enterprise Rent a Car 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office address : 600 Corporate Park Drive St Louis, Missouri 63105
corporate office Email Enterprise Rent a Car : firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office phone number :1-314-512-5000
Enterprise Rent a Car headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Enterprise Rent a Car International Customer Service numbers
USA & Canada:
How to Contact Enterprise Rent a Car TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Enterprise Rent a Car Customer care and Reservations support
Enterprise Rent a Car customer care number : 866-674-6222
Reservation support number : 800-261-7331
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service
- Thank you for calling Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- For quality assurance your call may be monitored or recorded.
- For office hours or address information for one of our locations, press one.
- Thank you for calling Enterprise. My name is XXXXXXX. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?
- Check rates, availability, or to book a reservation, press two.
- To confirm, cancel, or modify an existing reservation, press three.
- If you are currently renting a vehicle at or locked out, have lost the keys, have a flat tire, or the vehicle has a mechanical issue, press four.
- If you are currently renting a vehicle and need to extend your rental, press five.
- You have questions regarding a current or previous rental, press six.
- For information regarding options for customers with disabilities, press seven.
- If you would be willing to complete a one question survey on our agent’s performance, please remain on the line upon the conclusion of your call.
Enterprise Rent a Car Executive Team
- Andrew C. Taylor: Executive Chairman
- Chrissy Taylor: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jo Ann Taylor Kindle: Chairperson, Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Carolyn Kindle: President, Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Brice Adamson: President, Enterprise Fleet Management
- Randal Narike: Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
- David Nestor: Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Rick Short: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Mike Andrew: Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Steve Brackney: Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
- Shelley Roither: Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Russ Willey: Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Errin Braddock: Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer
Enterprise Rent a Car Application download
Android app download for Enterprise Rent a Car
Enterprise Rent a Car IOS app download
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office Located?
A: Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office is located at Enterprise Holdings, Inc. 600 Corporate Park Drive St. Louis, MO 63105, United States
Q: How do I Contact Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office by phone Number?
A: Enterprise Rent a Car corporate office Contact Number is 1-314-512-5000.
Q: Who is the CEO of Enterprise Rent a Car?
A: Chrissy Taylor is a CEO of Enterprise Rent a Car.
Q: Enterprise Rent a Car Customer service Phone Number?
A: Enterprise Rent a Car Customer service number is 1 (855) 266-9565.
Enterprise Rent a Car Services
We pride ourselves in always going the extra mile for our customers. Our excellent customer service makes hiring cars as easy as possible. Whether you require a car for business or pleasure, we constantly aim to improve our service to make your car hire experience the best it can be. We have a large fleet of modern cars for you to choose from to suit your needs.
Does Enterprise have a lost and found?
How can I get a copy of my receipt?
How do refunds work with the different methods of payment?
Enterprise Rent a Car history
Enterprise Rent-A-Car was founded in 1957 by Jack Taylor as Executive Leasing Company. The company began in St. Louis, MO with 7 vehicles.
By 1962, the company had 17 vehicles and expands into the rental car market. In 1969, the company name is changed to Enterprise Leasing Company. By 1989, there were over 50,000 cars in service. The company name again changes to Enterprise Rent-A-Car. In 1993, the company expands to Canada with an office in Windsor. They expand to Europe the following year.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Enterprise Rent a Car Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Read also: Hertz Customer Service Phone Numbers Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review
Branch Rental Manager, was of great help to us - not once but twice. It's hard to find people today willing to go the extra mile sometimes necessary to help a customer out.
Trouble with a rental car after driving 30 miles. asked for replacement at 4PM no one would handle the request and was told to call back the next day when the offices would re-open.