WELLS FARGO Phone Numbers and Emails
Wells Fargo Credit card support:
Auto Insurance Services, Inc:
Small Business Online Banking Support:
Wells Fargo Term Life Insurance Services, Inc:
Online Banking/Bill Pay:
WELLS FARGO Email:
How to Contact Wells Fargo TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Wells Fargo Customer Service
- Welcome to Wells Fargo
- To get started, please say or enter your telephone access ID, or your card or account number
- To better assist you please enter the last 4 digits of social security number or tax id or your full card or account number now
- If you need more time, say wait a moment, or press 1
- More options (say 4 times)
- In a few words, please tell me what you are calling about
- You can say something like make a payment, whats balance of my checking account, or forgot my debit card PIN
- Make a payment
- OK, make a payment, I can help you with that here, please say or enter your full account number
- say report something lost or stolen, or press 2;
- Open an account or apply for a loan 3,
- Locate an ATM or a banking center 4,
- get online banking support 5,
- set up a telephone access ID 6,
- to repeat this option say repeat or press 8,
- to hear more option say option or press 9.
- please tell us in a few words why you are calling so that we can better assist you.
List of numbers for Wells Fargo Customer care and support:
Wells Fargo customer care number: 1-800-869-3557
Support number: 1-800-361-8071
Wells Fargo Executive Customer Relations: 866-249-3302
Gift Card Assistance : 1-866-242-2700
Dispute credit card transaction: 1-800-642-4720
Inquiry number of Wells Fargo: 1-888-422-7533
Commercial Real Estate: 1-866-631-7443
Business Payroll Services: 1-800-421-4714
Investment Services: 1-877-573-7997
Student Loans: 1-800-378-5526
Merchant Services: 1-800-451-5817
Hearing Impaired Customers TDD/TTY: 1-800-877-4833
WELLS FARGO Contact Information
WELLS FARGO Website:
WELLS FARGO Help Center:
WELLS FARGO Live Chat:
Visit contact page
Corporate Office Address:
420 Montgomery St, San Francisco
WELLS FARGO Hours:
Wells Fargo Executive Team
- Patricia Callahan – CAO and Senior Executive Vice President
- David Carroll – Senior Executive Vice President
- Michael Heid – Executive Vice President
- David Hoyt – Senior Executive Vice President
- Richard Levy – Executive Vice President
- Michael Loughlin – CRO and Senior Executive Vice President
- Avid Modjtabai – Senior Executive Vice President
- Kevin Rhein – Senior Executive Vice President
- Timothy Sloan – Senior Executive Vice President
- James Strother – Senior Executive Vice President
- John Stumpf – CEO, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Carrie Toldtedt – Senior Executive Vice President
Wells Fargo Application download
Wells Fargo and Company’s Express provided financial services by the fastest means available: overseas by sailing ship or steamer; and overland by stagecoach, Pony Express or railroad. Within a few years, business was transacted electronically by telegraph, which would later grow to include radio, telephone and the internet.
Wells Fargo Services
- VISA Card
- Phone Banking
- Homeowners Insurance
- Home Equity
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Commercial Banking
- Business Insurance
- Business Banking
- Auto Loans
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Wells Fargo corporate office?
A: Wells Fargo corporate office is located at 420 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, United States.
Q: How do I Contact Wells Fargo corporate office by phone Number?
A: Wells Fargo corporate office Contact Number is 1-800-869-3557.
Q: Wells Fargo Customer service number?
A: Wells Fargo Customer service number is 1-800-869-3557.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about WELLS FARGO Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Also Read: Ritz Carlton Customer Service Phone Numbers
Also Read: Sprint Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review
The staff have always been very helpful and gone overboard to help me in every way. They stopped several attempts of someone trying to hack my account in just one day.
They never have enough personal bankers. It's worst than getting a root canal. This is why my account is closed and I chose to bank with another financial institution.