GE Customer Service Phone Numbers
GE Lighting: +001 800 435 4448
Customer Service: 1-800-432-2737
Parts and Filters: 1-877-959-8688
GE Appliances: +001 502 452 4311
Appliance Shopping: 1-800-626-2005
GE Digital Cameras: 1-800-730-6597
GE Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2016, the company operates through the following segments: Aviation, Current, Digital, Energy Connections, Global Research Healthcare Lighting Oil and Gas Power Renewable Energy Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Financial services Medical devices Life Sciences Pharmaceutical Automotive Software Development and Engineering industries.
If you are searching for GE Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of GE Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call GE Customer Support the GE 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Corporate Office Address: – 5 Necco St, Boston, MA 02210, United States
GE Headquarters Email: email@example.com
Power Number: +001 518 385 2211
Corporate Office phone number: +001 617 443 3000
GE Consumer Electronics:1-800-448-0329
Corporate Fax Number: +1-203-373-3131
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
GE International Customer Service numbers
Europe, Africa: +800-1-433-2682
Asia Pacific: +86-400-820-8208
How to Contact GE TOLL-FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for GE Customer care and support
GE Generators: 1-888-575-8226
GE customer care number: 1-800-432-2737
Support number: 1-800-432-2737
Healthcare: +001 262 544 3011
GE Water Products: 1-800-952-5039
Appliance Service: 1-800-432-2737
GE Executive Team
- H. Lawrence Culp, Jr.: Chairman and CEO, GE and CEO, GE Aerospace
- Vic Abate: Senior Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, GE Chief Executive Officer, Onshore Wind
- Nancy Anderson: Vice President and Chief Information Officer, GE
- Peter Arduini: President & CEO, GE Healthcare
- Linda Boff: Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President, Learning and Culture and President, GE Foundation
- Patrick Byrne: Senior Vice President, Operational Transformation, GE
- Kevin Cox: Chief Human Resources Officer, GE
- Tara DiJulio: Vice President & Chief Communications Officer, GE and Chief Communications Officer, GE Aerospace
- Carolina Dybeck Happe: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, GE
- Amy Gowder: President and CEO, Military Systems Operation, GE Aviation
- Nabil Habayeb: Senior Vice President, GE President & CEO, GE International Markets
- Mike Holston: Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- James Katzman: Senior Vice President, Business Development, GE
- Roger Martella: Chief Sustainability Officer, GE
- Tony Mathis: President and Chief Executive Officer, GE Edison Works
- Brad D. Mottier: President and CEO, Aviation Systems
- Jérôme Pécresse: Senior Vice President, GE & CEO, GE Renewable Energy
- Chris Pereira: Chief Risk Officer and Vice President, Strategy, GE
- Riccardo Procacci: CEO, Avio Aero, and Vice President & CEO of GE Additive
- Scott Reese: CEO, GE Digital
- John S. Slattery: Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, GE Aviation
- Russell Stokes: President and CEO, Commercial Engines and Services
- Scott L. Strazik: Chief Executive Officer, GE Vernova –GE’s portfolio of energy businesses
- Brandi Thomas: Vice President, Chief Audit Executive, and Chief Diversity Officer, GE
- Jennifer VanBelle: Senior Vice President, GE Capital CEO and Treasurer of GE & GE Capital
- Steve Winoker: Vice President, Investor Relations, GE
GE Application download
- Critical Power Services
- Critical Power Training
- Drives Services
- Emergency Services
- Engineering Services
- Hydro Services
- Inspection Services
- Mechanical Services
- Motor Services
- Power Delivery Services
- Product Registration
- Service Centers – Industrial
- Transformer Services
People Also Ask
Q: Where is GE corporate office Located?
A: GE corporate office is located at 5 Necco St, Boston, MA 02210, United States
Q: How do I Contact GE corporate office by phone Number?
A: GE corporate office Contact Number is +1 617-443-3000.
Q: Who is the CEO of GE?
A: H. Lawrence Culp, Jr. is a CEO of GE.
Q: GE Customer Service Phone Number?
A: GE Customer Service number is 1-800-GECares (1-800-432-2737).
During 1889, Thomas Edison had business interests in many electricity-related companies Edison Lamp Company, a lamp manufacturer in East Newark, New Jersey Edison Machine Works, a manufacturer of dynamos and large electric motors in Schenectady, New York.
In 2017, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the thirteenth-largest firm in the U.S. by gross revenue. In 2011, GE ranked as the 14th most profitable. As of 2012, the company was listed the fourth largest in the world among the Forbes Global 2000, further metrics being taken into account. The Nobel Prize has twice been awarded to employees of General Electric: Irving Langmuir in 1932 and Ivar Giaever in 1973.
On January 13, 2016, it was announced that GE will be moving its corporate headquarters from Fairfield, Connecticut (where it had been since 1974) to the South Boston Waterfront neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. The first group of workers arrived in the summer of 2016, and the full move will be completed by 2018.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about GE Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Also Read: Xerox Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review