Last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 03:34 am
Healthcare.gov Customer Service Phone Numbers
Healthcare.gov customer care: 1-800-318-2596
General questions Number:
Healthcare.gov Dispute Number:
Pay Bill By Phone:
Healthcare.gov toll free:
Small Business: 1-800-706-7893
Cancel Plan: 1-866-837-0677
Healthcare.gov Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
HealthCare.gov is a health insurance exchange website operated under the United States federal government under the provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA, often known as ‘Obamacare’), designed to serve the residents of the thirty-six U.S. states that opted not to create their own state exchange.The exchange facilitates the sale of private health insurance plans to residents of the United States and offers subsidies to those who earn less than four times the federal poverty line. The website also assists those persons who are eligible to sign up for Medicaid, and has a separate marketplace for small businesses.
If you searching for Healthcare.gov Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Healthcare.gov Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Healthcare.gov Customer Support the Healthcare.gov 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Healthcare.gov Corporate Office Address : – Health Insurance Marketplace Attn: Coverage Processing
465 Industrial Blvd London, KY 40750-0001
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare.gov complaint email: email@example.com
Corporate Office phone number : 1-800-318-2596
Corporate Fax Number: 1-877-369-0130
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Healthcare.gov International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S:
How to Contact Healthcare.gov TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Welcome to the insurance Market Place. to start out please say simply a state name for your insurance coverage.
- Florida offers health coverage through the insurance Market Place.
- Please tell me what you’re calling concerning.
- You can say new application
- New application.
- Alright, our market place representative are going to be happy to assist you. i will be able to connect you currently.
- This call may be monitored and recorded for quality and training purposes. when speaking with the market place representative, would you be willing to take part in a short survey concerning your client service experience?
- All of our representatives area unit currently aiding other callers. Please stay on the line and our next available
- representative can assist you.
- marketplace tax queries
- compare plans and enter
- or you will say i’m calling about something else.
- Or say representative to talk with a market place representative.
- I am calling concerning one thing else.
- Okay in a very few words in brief state the reason for your call.
List of numbers for Healthcare.gov Customer care and support
Healthcare.gov customer care number : 1-800-318-2596
Support number : 1-800-318-2596
Executive Customer Relations :
Healthcare.gov Executive Team
Healthcare.gov Application download
Android app download for Healthcare.gov
Healthcare.gov IOS app download
- ENROLL IN HEALTH INSURANCE
- SAVING MONEY
- RE-ENROLL OR CHANGE PLANS
- TAXES, FEES & EXEMPTIONS
- HEALTH BENEFITS & COVERAGE
President Barack Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) into law on March 23, 2010 in the East Room before a select audience of nearly 300. He stated that the health reform effort, designed after a long and acrimonious debate facing fierce opposition in the U.S. Congress to expand health insurance coverage, was based on “the core principle that everybody should have some basic security when it comes to their health care”.The primary purpose of the PPACA was to increase coverage to the American people either through public or private insurance and control healthcare costs.
Resource: wilkipedia, healthcare.gov
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Healthcare.gov Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Healthcare.gov Customer Service
Average rating: 0 reviews