HughesNet Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 844-779-7938 / 1-855-982-2387
Customer Care: 844-737-2700
Order new wireless service: 866-347-3292
Support HughesNet : 1-866-347-3292
HughesNet Pre Installation Support:1-866-774-6580
ORDER BY PHONE: 844-817-9100
HughesNet Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Hughes Communications is an American enterprise, it is a leading provider of satellite communications services. The company operates its satellite business through its wholly owned subsidiary, Hughes Network Systems LLC.
In 2011, Hughes was acquired by EchoStar in a deal valued at US$1.3 billion.
Hughes employs 1,900 people worldwide, including 1,200 in Maryland. Other major locations are in India, Nevada and Germany, according to a regulatory filing.
If you searching for HughesNet Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of HughesNet Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call HughesNet Customer Support the HughesNet 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
HughesNet Corporate Office Address : 841 3 Fountains Drive Unit 248 Murray, Utah, United States – UT84107
HughesNet International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 844-737-2700
United-Arab-Emirates : +971-4- 332-6300
How to Contact HughesNet TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for HughesNet Customer care and support
HughesNet customer care number : 866-347-3292
Support number : 866-347-3292
HughesNet Executive Customer Relations :
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the HughesNet Customer Service
- Thank you for calling AT&T. If you are calling about TV, internet home or cell phone service, press or say one.
- If you are calling for business services, press or say two.
- To place a new order for TV, internet, home or cell phone service, press or say one
- I’ll need to check to make sure our service can be provided in your area. Please enter or say your five-digit zip-code.
- Thank you for calling AT&T, please hold while we transfer your call to the next available agent. We value you as a customer, thank you for your patience. This call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance.
- Hey, thank you for calling AT&T my name is XXXXXXXX, to who am I speaking with? (live person)
to check the status of your order, press or say two.
- To make changes to or move your existing service, press or say three.
- For more options, such as technical support in billing, press or say four.
HughesNet Executive Team
Pradman Kaul: President
Adrian Morris: Executive Vice President, Engineering
Grant Barber: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Paul Gaske: Executive Vice President and General Manager, North America
Ramesh Ramaswamy: Senior Vice President and General Manager, International Division
Dave Zatloukal: Executive Vice President of Service Delivery, North America
HughesNet Application download
- Satellite Internet
- High-speed Internet
- Wi-Fi Connection
- HughesNet Gen5
- Rural Internet Service
- Data Management
- smart technologies
- Satellite Internet Installation
In 1971, the company Hughes Network Systems was founded as Digital Communication Corp of Rockville, Maryland by eight investors most of whom were alumni of Comsat Laboratories. The group was led by John Puente and Dr. Burton Edelson. The first employee was Gene Gabbard, the second was Andy Werth. The company started with $40,000 in investment from the founders.
The first contract was a consulting contract for Telesat on a TDMA transmission system via satellite. NEC, led by Tadahiro Sekimoto who had spent two years at Comsat, signed the second contract with DCC and invested one million dollars.DCC later went on to build the first commercial TDMA system for Telesat Canada.
See Also: Amazon Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about HughesNet Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review