I-Pass Illinois Customer Service Phone Numbers
I-Pass Illinois customer care: 800-824-7277
Customer Service: 800-824-7277
I-Pass Illinois toll free: –
I-Pass Illinois Headquarter Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority (ISTHA) is an administrative agency of the State of Illinois, United States. The roads, as well as the Authority itself, are sometimes referred to as the Illinois Tollway. The system opened in 1958 in the Chicago area and has subsequently expanded to include the eastern and central sections of Interstate 88 (I-88) extending into the northwestern part of the state.
Beginning in 2005, the system was reconstructed to include more lanes and open tolling. Open tolling uses I-Pass transponders to collect revenue as vehicles pass antennas at toll plazas or designated entrance or exit ramps. As of 2016, ISTHA maintains and operates 292 miles (470 km) of tollways in 12 counties in Northern Illinois.
If you are searching for I-Pass Illinois Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of I-Pass Illinois Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call I-Pass Illinois Customer Support the I-Pass Illinois 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
I-Pass Illinois Corporate Office Address: 2700 Ogden Ave Downers Grove, IL 60515
Headquarters Email: N/A
I-Pass Illinois complaint email: N/A
Corporate Office phone number: 1-800-824-7277
Corporate Fax Number: N/A
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
I-Pass Illinois International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: –
How to Contact I-Pass Illinois TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for I-Pass Illinois Customer care and support
I-Pass Illinois customer care number: 800-824-7277
Support number: (800) 824-7277
Executive Customer Relations:
- Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed. Thank you for calling the Illinois Tollway customers service call center
- Our call center is operated by representatives from the Chicago Lighthouse and not for profit organizations providing employment for underserved community persons with disabilities and veterans, for quality assurance all calls may be monitored and recorded.
- Welcome to I-PASS, to expedite your calls please have your account number, driver’s license number and transponder serial number available.
- for I-PASS account management press 1
- For automated I-PASS account management press 1,
- to speak with an agent, press 2,
- to hear these options again press 8,
- If you already have an Illinois Tollway pin press or say 1,
- in order to access your account information, you will need to enter your account number or transponder number
- to enter your account number press or say 1,
- to enter transponder number press or say 2. Please enter or say your account number.
- if you need to create a pin press or say 2
People Also Ask
Q: Where is I-Pass Illinois corporate office?
A: I-Pass Illinois corporate office is located at 2700 Ogden Ave Downers Grove, IL 60515, United States
Q: How do I Contact I-Pass Illinois corporate office by phone Number?
A: I-Pass Illinois corporate office Contact Number is 1-800-824-7277.
Q: When I-Pass Illinois Founded?
A: I-Pass Illinois Founded in 1941.
Q: I-Pass Illinois Customer service number?
A: I-Pass Illinois Customer service number is 1-800-824-7277.
I-Pass Illinois Executive Team
Greg Bedalov: Executive Director
I-Pass Illinois Application download
I-Pass Illinois Services
I-Pass Illinois history
The original Toll Highway Authority was established in 1941. After construction of the first toll highways in Illinois was delayed by World War II, the Illinois State Toll Highway Commission was established in 1953.
The first three toll highways in the Chicago area were all planned, constructed, and finally opened in 1958 under the authority of this Commission. These first three toll highways are the present day Jane Addams Memorial Tollway, the Tri-State Tollway and the Ronald Reagan Memorial Tollway.
Reference: Wikipedia, I-Pass Illinois
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about I-Pass Illinois Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
Nice and clean place. Employees are walking and working slowly kind a reminder of the post office employees like robots and no smile. They were not rude but felt like they are just doing a job and a favor to you.