Recently updated on January 11th, 2024 at 04:10 am
JetBlue Phone Numbers and Emails
JetBlue Airline Reservations:
How to Contact JetBlue Airline TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the JetBlue Airline Customer Service
- Welcome to JetBlue Airline Customer Service, how can I help you today?
- for service in English, press one
- Tell me the reason of calling. Do you want information about reservations or flight status?
- Please select from one in all the subsequent four options
For flight Reservations, press one,
- Okay, we got your option. Please provide little more information like book a new flight or change my reservations; tell me your choice.
- Change my reservations.
- Thank you, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t understand it say continue.
- Ok, in this case, what city would the flight depart from?
- To search for our lowest fare, press two
- for commonly asked queries, press 3
- to book a new flight, press one
List of numbers for JetBlue Airline Customer care and Reservations support:
Reservation support number: + 1 (844)-888-6255
JetBlue Airline Customer Relations number: 00 1 801-449-2525
Group Travel number: 538-2583
JetBlue Airline Gift Card Assistance: 1-800-336-5530
Flight Arrival/Departure inquiry number of JetBlue Airline: 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583)
JetBlue Contact Information
JetBlue Help Center:
JetBlue Live Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
27-01 Queens Plaza N, Queens
7 days a week: 24 Hours Open
Here is the list of JetBlue Airways Executive Team and Board of Director:
- Robin Hayes: CEO / President
- James Leddy: CFO – Interim, Senior Vice President and Treasurer
- Michael Elliott: EVP – Chief People Officer
- Dave Clark: Chief People Officer
- Alex Battaglia: Senior Vice President, System Operations
- Rachel McCarthy: Senior Vice President Talent & Learning
- Ian Deason: Senior Vice President Airports Experience
- Jim Sullivan: Vice President – Flight Operations
JetBlue Airline Application download
JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is a United States low-cost airline headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. It also maintains corporate offices in Utah and Florida.
JetBlue Airline Services
- EAT, DRINK & BE CARRIED
- NEVER BORED ONBOARD
- GET ONBOARD & GET ONLINE
- STRETCHING OUT IS SO IN
- AT Your Service
- Blanket and Pillow
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Eat Up Meal Boxes
People Also Ask
Q: Where is JetBlue Airways corporate office?
A: JetBlue Airways corporate office is located at 27-01 Queens Plaza N, Long Island City, NY 11101, United States.
Q: How do I Contact JetBlue Airways corporate office by phone Number?
A: JetBlue Airways corporate office Contact Number is +1 718-286-7900.
Q: Who is the CEO of JetBlue Airways?
A: Robin Hayes is the CEO of JetBlue Airways.
Q: JetBlue Airways Customer service number?
A: JetBlue Airways Customer service number is (800) 538-2583.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about JetBlue Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Also Read: Ritz Carlton Customer Service Phone Numbers
Submit your review
I really liked the leg room, I’m short but thinking of others it was very good. TVs that are included in all the headrests with Direct tv and movies made the flight go by so quick. The flight attendants were very accommodating on both flights.
I have not flown in 2 years use to fly Blue. A flight to Cancun was scheduled for 8:40. The flight was delayed 3 times until after 11:00 totally making me and associates late in Costa meujes. The customer service and dependablity is equal now to terrible spirit air and frontier. They did not even bother to notify me as it made me sit 5 hours waiting for failing excuses. I will find a better professional airline not hard to do. Their concern for passengers is condescending.
I have been flying Jet Blue since the first week the airline started. I have always enjoyed the Jet Blue Experience but did fly other airlines to Los Angeles when traveling there. That all changed when I experienced Mint for the first time.
Great facility and corporate headquarters. They try to emulate Google and Facebook headquarters and it's a very nice atmosphere, but it's the airline industry and they nickle and dime you at the cafeteria.