Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer care: (301) 468-6000
Kaiser Permanente General questions Number: (301) 468-6000
Customer Service: (301) 468-6000
Medicare members: 800-443-0815 or TTY 711
Toll free Kaiser Permanente: 1-855-839-5763
Kaiser Permanente Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
As of October 2017, Kaiser Permanente had 11.7 million health plan members, 208,975 employees, 21,275 physicians, 54,072 nurses, 39 medical centers, and 720 medical facilities. As of December 31, 2016, the non-profit Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals entities reported a combined $1.9 billion in net income on $64.6 billion in operating revenues.
Each Permanente Medical Group operates as a separate for-profit partnership or professional corporation in its individual territory, and while none publicly reports its financial results, each is primarily funded by reimbursements from its respective regional Kaiser Foundation Health Plan entity. KFHP is one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in the United States.
If you are searching for Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Kaiser Permanente Customer Support the Kaiser Permanente 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Kaiser Permanente Corporate Office Address: 1 Kaiser Plaza Oakland, California 94612 United States
Kaiser Permanente complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number: (510) 271-5910
Corporate Fax Number: 1-510-271-6493
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Corporate Office Headquarters Location & Directions
Kaiser Permanente International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: – (301) 468-6000
How to Contact Kaiser Permanente TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Kaiser Permanente Customer care and support
Kaiser Permanente customer care number: (301) 468-6000
Kaiser Permanente Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations:
Kaiser Permanente Executive Team
- Greg A. Adams: Chair and Chief Executive Officer
- Yazdi Bagli: Executive Vice President, Enterprise Business Services
- Anthony A. Barrueta: Senior Vice President, Government Relations
- Vanessa M. Benavides: Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Andrew B. Bindman, MD; Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- Bechara Choucair, MD: Senior Vice President, Chief Health Officer
- Jeff Collins: Regional President, Northwest
- Diane Comer: Executive Vice President, Chief Information and Technology Officer
- Catherine Hernandez: Senior Vice President, Chief Communications Officer
- Kim Horn: Executive Vice President, Group President, Markets Outside California
- Linda Horne: Senior Vice President, Business Optimization and Redesign
- Kathy Lancaster: Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Janet A. Liang: Executive Vice President, Group President and Chief Operating Officer, Care Delivery
- Shakeya A. McDow: Interim Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer
- Christian Meisner: Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Julie Miller-Phipps: Regional President, Southern California and Hawaii Market
- Carrie Owen Plietz: Regional President, Northern California
- Michael Ramseier: Regional President, Colorado
- Pamela Shipley: Regional President, Georgia
- Arthur M. Southam: Executive Vice President, Health Plan Operations and Chief Growth Officer
- Paul Swenson: Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Ron Vance: Interim Regional President, Washington
- Ruth Williams-Brinkley: Regional President, Mid-Atlantic States
Kaiser Permanente Application download
Android app download for Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente IOS app download
Kaiser Permanente Services
- Provider and Facility Directory
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices
- 24-Hour Consulting Nurse Helpline
- Emergency & Urgent Care
- Specialists & Specialty Care
- Eye Care Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Health Profile
- Stop-Smoking Programs
- Fitness Programs & Discounts
- Adolescent Center
- Interpretive Services
- Alternative Medicine
- Nursing Homes
- Audiology/Hear Centers
- Occupational Health Services
- Anticoagulation Management
- Pregnancy Services
- Care Management Services
- Social Work Services
- Care While You’re Traveling
- Transgender Services
- Hospice Care
- Transplant Program
- Hospitalization & Hospital Care
- Travel Advisory
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Kaiser Permanente corporate office Located?
A: Kaiser Permanente corporate office is located at 1 Kaiser Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612, United States
Q: How do I Contact Kaiser Permanente corporate office by phone Number?
A: Kaiser Permanente corporate office Contact Number is (510) 271-5910.
Q: Who is the CEO of Kaiser Permanente?
A: Greg A. Adams is a CEO of Kaiser Permanente.
Q: Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Phone Number?
A: Kaiser Permanente Customer Service number is (301) 468-6000.
Kaiser Permanente Resources
Kaiser Permanente history
The history of Kaiser Permanente dates to 1933 and a tiny hospital in the town of Desert Center, California. At that time, Henry J. Kaiser and several other large construction contractors had formed an insurance consortium called Industrial Indemnity to meet their workers’ compensation obligations.
Dr. Sidney Garfield had just finished his residency at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center at a time when jobs were scarce; fortunately, he was able to secure a contract with Industrial Indemnity to care for 5,000 construction workers building the Colorado River Aqueduct in the Mojave Desert. Soon enough, Garfield’s new hospital was in a precarious financial state, due in part to Garfield’s desire to treat all patients regardless of ability to pay, as well as his insistence on equipping the hospital adequately so that critically injured patients could be stabilized for the long journey to full-service hospitals in Los Angeles.
Read More: IBM Customer Service Phone Numbers
Reference: Wikipedia , Kaiser Permanente
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Kaiser Permanente Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review