Last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 11:25 am
MSN Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 1-866-205-6768
MSN Prime Support Number: 1(800)-653-1176
Toll Free for MSN:-
MSN Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Microsoft’s world headquarters is in the United States, so the main MSN website is based there. However, MSN has offered various international versions of its portal since its inception in 1995 for dozens of countries around the world. A list of international MSN affiliates is available at MSN Worldwide.
Following the redesign and relaunch of the MSN web portal in 2014, most international MSN websites share the same layout as the U.S. website and are largely indistinguishable from it, aside from their content. There were two exceptions: ninemsn, a longtime partnership between Microsoft and the Nine Network in Australia that launched in 1997, and MSN China, an entirely customized version of MSN for China.
MSN Corporate Office Address: Microsoft Visitor Center 15010 NE 36th St. Redmond, WA 98052
Headquarters Email :-
MSN complaint email:-
MSN Corporate Office phone number : 1-425-882-8080
Corporate Fax Number: 1-425-706-7929
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
MSN International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: –
United-Kingdom : –
Australia : –
United-Arab-Emirates : –
How to Contact MSN TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for MSN Customer care and support
MSN customer care number : 1-866-205-6768
Support number :-
MSN Executive Customer Relations :-
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the MSN Customer Service
- Thank you for calling MSN.com customer service, for quality assurance and training services your call maybe monitored or recorded.
- For kindle questions press 1
- We will connect you to the next available agent, thank you for holding we will be with you as soon as possible.
- Note that answers to common questions may be found in the help pages of our retail website and you may also
- email us by following the contact us links on the website.
- to change in order or update your accounts setting press 2
- The current wait time is less with one minute, did you know that you can find video demonstrations for how to register new kindle connect to Wi-Fi, set payment methods.
- for item delivery, to help us assist you as quickly as possible please have your order number ready.
MSN Executive Team
Charlie Ergen: Co-founder, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Jim DeFranco: Co-founder, Executive Vice President and Director
W. Erik Carlson: President and Chief Operating Officer
Tom Cullen: Executive Vice President, Corporate Development
Bernie Han: Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning
Brian Neylon: Executive Vice President
Warren Schlichting: Executive Vice President of Marketing
John Swieringa: Executive Vice President
MSN Application download
Android app download for MSN
MSN IOS app download
- TV Installation – On a Wall
- Home Audio Installation
- Power Relocation
- TV Installation – On a Stand
- Premium Wireless Network Setup
- Set Up Wireless Network
- Polk Audio Smart Sound System
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Surge Protector GE 10 Outlet w/ USB
- 2+2 Surge Protector
- Screen Cleaner
- AudioQuest HDMI Cable – 8
- DVR Expander
EchoStar Communications Corporation, the parent company of MSN was formed back in 1980 by CEO and Chairman Charles W. Ergen originally to distribute Television systems. EchoStar is a public company with over 21,000 employees and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. On December 28, 1995 EchoStar successfully launched its first satellite, EchoStar I.
The successful launch of EchoStar I came after several failed launch attempts. That same year, EchoStar established the MSN brand name to market its home satellite TV system.
MSN is a Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS)service that provides satellite television and audio programming throughout the United States. The company used “DISH” as an acronym for Digital Sky Highway. In it’s 28 year history EchoStar has had several industry firsts, most notably.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about MSN Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
MSN Customer Service
Average rating: 0 reviews