Redbox Customer Service Phone Numbers
Redbox Toll Free: 866-733-2693
Technical Support Number:
Member Service Center:
Emergency Road Service:
Redbox Corporate Office Fax Number:630-756-8885
Redbox Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Redbox Automated Retail LLC is an American company specializing in DVD, Blu-ray, and video game rentals via automated retail kiosks. Redbox kiosks feature the company’s signature red color and are located at convenience stores, fast food restaurants, grocery stores, mass retailers, and pharmacies.
As of the end of November 2012, Redbox had over 42,000 kiosks at more than 34,000 locations. As of Q1 2013, Redbox had 48% market share of the physical rental market.
If you searching for Redbox Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Redbox Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Redbox Customer Support the Redbox 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Redbox Corporate Office Address : One Tower Lane, Ste. 900 Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Redbox complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number : 630-756-8255
Redbox Helpline: 866-733-2693
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Redbox International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 866-733-2693
How to Contact Redbox TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Welcome to Redbox.
- Trouble enjoying your disk, press one.
- I’m sorry you are having problem together with your rental in order to produce you with some help i’ll need
- some info from you. do you still have the disk? Please say yes or no.
- Questions about your bill, press two.
- In order to assist you faster please have the last four digits of your payment card prepared. Your call maybe monitored for quality and or training functions. Hello, many thanks for calling Redbox…(real person)
- To find the nearest closet, press 3.
- Did you know that you just can text North American nation to search out Redbox movies and locations? simply text the word “where” to 727272.
- To get started now finding a Redbox location, we’ll kneed to know the area. What state would you prefer to search?
- To find a specific motion picture or game, press four.
- For Redbox gifts, press five.
- If you’re blind or visually impaired, press six.
- For all other problems, press seven.
- In order to help you faster, please have the last four digits of your payment card prepared. Your call maybe monitored and recorded for quality and or training functions.
- Thank you so much for calling Redbox. My name is XXX, how will we have a tendency to assist you today? (real person)
List of numbers for Redbox Customer care and support
Redbox customer care number :
Support number : 866-733-2693
Redbox Executive Customer Relations :
Redbox Executive Team
Mr. Galen C. Smith: Chief Executive Officer and President.
Ms. Pamela Smith: Senior Vice President of Finance.
Ms. Mindy S. Herman: Chief of Content.
Mr. David Asch: Senior Vice President of Content. …
Mr. Mark Achler: Senior Vice President, New Business, Strategy and Innovation.
Redbox Application download
- Renting & Returning
- Digital Codes
- Promo Codes
- About Redbox
- Redbox Play Pass
Redbox Automated Retail LLC was initially funded by McDonald’s Corporation. Originally the kiosks sold a variety of products under the name Ticktok Easy Shop, however in 2003 McDonald’s ended its use of the kiosks for these products. Instead, Gregg Kaplan decided to use the kiosks for DVD rentals.
The prices of the first rentals varied, until the company landed on the one dollar per day pricing, which it continued to have through its existence. This led Redbox to become a disruptive force in the industry. The company also employed a ‘return anywhere’ policy, different from competitors, which allowed consumers to return their rental to any Redbox kiosk, not just the one from which they originally rented the unit.Kiosks rented both films and video games.
See Also: Sirius XM Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Redbox Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review