Tracfone Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer Service: 1-800-867-7183
Media Contact: 305-715- 6500
SIM Customers: 1-855-333-CELL (2355)
TracFone Customer Service Toll Free Number:800-876-5753
Tracfone Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
TracFONE Wireless, Inc. is a prepaid mobile virtual network operator in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Headquarters: Miami, Florida, United States
CEO: Frederick J. Pollak (May 1996–)
Number of employees: 400
Area served: United States of America
Parent organization: América Móvil
If you searching for Tracfone Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Tracfone Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Tracfone Customer Support the Tracfone 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Tracfone Corporate Office Address : – 9700 NW 112th Ave, Medley, FL 33178, United States
Headquarters Email : CorporateOffice@tracfone.com
Corporate Office phone number : 1-800-867-7183
Corporate Fax Number: 1-305-640-2070
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Tracfone International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 305-938-5673
United-Kingdom : N/A
Australia : N/A
United-Arab-Emirates : N/A
Germany : N/A
How to Contact Tracfone TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling TracFone, for English press one
- for TracFone press one,
- This call is also recorded for quality assurance, please listen carefully as our menu choices have modified.
- To activate, activate or transfer your phone number to a brand new TracFone, press one.
- transfer your phone number from a unique company to TracFone, press one,
- to transfer your current TracFone number to a different TracFone, press two,
- activate a brand new TracFone with a brand new phone number press 3.
- To activate the TracFone number that was previously active, press four,
- to change your current TracFone number and obtain a new number based on your local calling space press 5,
- come back to the previous menu, press nine,
- to repeat this menu press zero.
- To buy airtime and alternative product and services, press two,
- if you have a pin or airtime card and want to add minutes to your TracFone, press 3.
- For support with ownerfeatures, like voicemail, ringtone and international long distance press four.
- For the other services including technical support, press five,
- to repeat this menu press zero
- for safe link press 2
List of numbers for Tracfone Customer care and support
Tracfone customer care number : 1-800-323-2366
Support number : 1-800-867-7183
Tracfone Cancellations: N/A
Executive Customer Relations: N/A
Tracfone Executive Team
Kevin Gulbranson: Senior Vice President of Product Management
Steve Ritter: Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Tracfone Application download
- Airtime and Service Plans
- Airtime Cards / Service Plans
- Bring your Own Phone
- Buy SIM Cards / Bring Your Own Phone
- Protect Your Phone
- Prepaid mobile virtual network operator
TracFone was established in 1996 as Topp Telecom Inc., a prepaid mobile phone company, in Miami, Florida. In February 1999, Topp received a major infusion of capital from Teléfonos de México (NYSE: TMX), a.k.a. TelMex, Mexico’s largest telephone company. TelMex paid $57.5 million for a 55 percent controlling interest in the company.
In 2000, Telmex spun off their mobile unit, creating América Móvil, of which Topp Telecom became a subsidiary. In November 2000, Topp Telecom Inc. changed its name to TracFone Wireless Inc.
May 2012, TracFone’s parent company, América Móvil, announced it had reached an agreement to acquire rival MVNO Simple Mobile. The deal was completed in June 2012.
See Also: Hy-Vee Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Tracfone Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
I only gave them 1 star because it wouldn't accept my review without it. have been a StraighTalk (tracfone) customer for over 10 years. I am furious and completely disgusted with the customer support phone service of this company! It doesn't matter when I call, or how many times, I am routed to someone in India or Panama, for whom American English is a 2nd language.I then have to spend hours on the phone because I am constantly having to ask them what they said or correcting them when they can't understand what I have said repeatedly! I have repeatedly asked to speak to customer &/or technical support in the U.S.A. They tell me they have a call center in Miami FL at the corporate office, but that they have no way to transfer me there. This used to be possible. They also said they were filing a complaint escalation and that someone from the Miami Corporate office would call me within 48 hours. NO ONE EVER CALLED! If the money I pay for my family's phone service IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is not providing AMERICAN JOBS it is time to go back to a land line!!!!!
An FCC document includes names and contact information (phone, fax, email) for many Tracfone employees/ officials. https://dms.psc.sc.gov/attachments/matter/FCC7B9EF-0E60-E20C-0A1477281330312C