Home Depot Customer Service Phone Numbers
Home Depot customer care: 1-800-430-3376
Customer Service: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337) – 1-800-466-3337
Homedepot.com Major Appliances: 1-877-946-9843
Consumer Account: 1-866-875-5488
Commercial Revolving: 1-866-875-5489
Commercial Accounts: 1-866-875-5490
Credit Card: Consumer Accounts: 1-866-875-5488
Credit Card: Commercial Revolving: 1-866-875-5489
Customer Care: 1-800-466-3337
Credit Card: Commercial Accounts: 1-866-875-5490
HomeDepot.com Major Appliances: 1-877-946-9843
Home Services: 1-800-466-3337
Law Enforcement Inquiries:1-770-384-4105,
Product Recalls: 1-800-638-2772 (SPSC Hotline)
Purchase Gift Cards:1-800-430-3376
Web Site Feedback:1-800-435-4654
Home Depot Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia (with an Atlanta mailing address).
Founded: 1978; 39 years ago Marietta, Georgia, U.S.
Founders: Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill Pat Farrah
Headquarter: Atlanta Store Support Center, Cobb County, Georgia, U.S.
Number of locations: 2,274 (February 2016)
Areas served: United States, Canada, Mexico
Key people: Craig Menear (Chairman & CEO)
Number of employees: 385,000 (2016)
If you searching for Home Depot Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Home Depot Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Home Depot Customer Support the Home Depot 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Home Depot Corporate Office Address : – 2455 Paces Ferry Road, NW Atlanta, Georgia 30339-4024 USA
Headquarters Email : Customer_Care@homedepot.com
Home Depot complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number: 1-770-433-8211
Home Depot Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number: (770) 384-2356
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Home Depot International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-800-628-0525
How to Contact Home Depot TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling the home Depot. Your call perhaps recorded. Our main menu choices have modified . Please choose from the subsequent choices
- for info about a new or existing inspiration project press or say one.
- For on-line order info or for questions about or web site merchandise or the other homedepot.com connected
- issues press or say two
- for the situation of the store nearest to you press or say three
- major appliance inquiries press or say four.
- For Home Depot protection set up or carpet maintenance plans press or say fivefor Home Depot credit card client service press or say six.
- For client care press or say seven
- If you’re job concerning a difficulty related to your Home Depot installation or special order expertise press one
- Its nice day here at the home Depot this is often XXXXX, however could I assist you today? (real person)
to report a difficulty or praise relating to a store expertise press two
- for all alternative inquiries press three.
- This decision perhaps monitored or recorded for quality assurance.
for career opportunities with the house Depot please visit North American nation on-line at
to repeat press or say nine.
List of numbers for Home Depot Customer care and support
Home Depot customer care number : 1-800-430-3376
Support number : 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337)
Home Depot Executive Team
- Frank Blake – Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Matt Carey – Executive Vice President
- Cara Kinzey – Senior Vice President
- Tim Crow – Executive Vice President
- Bill Lennie – Home Depot Canada President
- Craig Menear – Retail President
- Giles Bowman – Senior Vice President
- Marvin Ellison – Executive Vice President
- Ann-Marie Campbell – Southern Division President
- Lyne Castonguay – Senior Vice President
- Aaron Flowe – Northern Division President
- Joe McFarland – Western Division President
- Marc Powers – Senior Vice President
Home Depot Application download
Home Depot Services
- Installation Services
- Tools and Truck Rental
- Moving Services
- Pro Services
Home Depot history
The Home Depot was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978. The Home Depot’s proposition was to build home-improvement superstores, larger than any of their competitors’ facilities. Investment banker Ken Langone helped Marcus and Blank to secure the necessary capital.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Home Depot Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review