E-ZPass Rhode Island Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer care: (401) 423-0803
Customer Service: 1-877-743-9727
Virginia Relay Center TTY: 1-800-828-1120
E-ZPass Rhode Island toll free: 1-877-RI-EZPASS (1-877-743-9727)
E-ZPass Rhode Island Headquarter Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
E‑ZPass is an electronic toll collection system used on most tolled roads, bridges, and tunnels in the Midwestern and Northeastern United States, as far south as North Carolina and as far west as Illinois. The E-ZPass Interagency Group (IAG) consists of 38 member agencies in operation within 16 states, which use the same technology and allow travelers to use the same transponder on toll roads throughout the network.
Since its creation in 1987, various independent systems that use the same technology have been folded into the E-ZPass system, including the I-Pass in Illinois and the NC Quick Pass in North Carolina.
If you searching for E-ZPass Rhode Island Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of E-ZPass Rhode Island Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call E-ZPass Rhode Island Customer Support the E-ZPass Rhode Island 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
E-ZPass Rhode Island Corporate Office Address: 1 East Shore Road P.O. Box 437 Jamestown, RI 02835
Headquarters Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-ZPass Rhode Island complaint email:
Corporate Office phone number : (401) 423-0800
E-ZPass Rhode Island Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number: (401) 423-0830
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
E-ZPass Rhode Island International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: –
United-Kingdom : –
Australia : –
United-Arab-Emirates : –
How to Contact E-ZPass Rhode Island TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for E-ZPass Rhode Island Customer care and support
E-ZPass Rhode Island customer care number : (401) 423-0803
Support number : 1-877-762-7824
E-ZPass Rhode Island Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations :
- Thank you for calling the Rhode Island E-ZPass customer service center. information is additionally offered on our website at computer network.ezpassritba.com.
- Please have your account number and pin offered. Please listen closely to the subsequent choices as they need recently modified.
- To access your account press one
- to report a lost or purloined electrical device press w
- open E-ZPass account please visit our website at www.ezpassritba.com and click on register currently
- to open an E-ZPass account over the phone or to possess an E-Z Pass application sent to you press three.
- For information concerning E-ZPass toll customer service facilities press four
if you would like to talk to a customer service representative please press zero,
- to repeat these choices press the * key. The Rhode island E-ZPass customer service centre is
- presently closed please strive your call gain throughout our traditional business hours 9AM to 6PM and Saturday from 8AM to 1PM to access account
E-ZPass Rhode Island Executive Team
PJ Wilkins: Executive Director
Linda Wiedenmann: Office Manager
Jake Royer: Technology Manager
E-ZPass Rhode Island Application download
E-ZPass Rhode Island Services
E-ZPass Rhode Island history
The $61 million Newport Bridge opened to traffic on June 28, 1969 with a ceremony at the toll plaza, which also houses RITBA’s headquarters. The bridge’s engineers won awards for excellence in engineering design from the New York Association of Consulting Engineers, the Consulting Engineers Council, the American Iron and Steel Institute, and the American Society of Civil Engineers. It remains the longest suspension bridge in New England.
Owned, operated and maintained by the Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority, the bridge spans Narragansett Bay at a length of 1,601 feet (288 m). The overall length of the bridge is 11,247 feet (3,428 m). The East and West towers rise 400 feet (122 m) above the water surface, and the peak of the roadway deck is 215 feet (66 m). RI Route 138 crosses the four-lane bridge, two in each direction.
Read More: PikePass Customer Service Phone Numbers
Reference: Wikipedia , E-ZPass Rhode Island
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about E-ZPass Rhode Island Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review