Lowes Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer Service: 1-800-445-6937
Sales and Products: 1-877-465-6937
Commercial Accounts Receivable Accounts:+1-866-232-7443
website Technical Issues:+1-800-890-5932
Questions via messaging: 1-704-313-1818
Lowe’s Credit Accounts: 1-800-444-1408
Lowes Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a Fortune 500 American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, as of January 2016 the chain has 1,857 stores worldwide.
Predecessor: Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware
Founded: 1946; 71 years ago North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Founder: Lucius Smith Lowe Carl Buchan
Headquarters: Mooresville, North Carolina, U.S.
Number of locations: 1,857 (as of January 2016)
Areas served: United States, Canada, Mexico
If you searching for Lowes Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Lowes Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Lowes Customer Support the Lowes 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Lowes Corporate Office Address : – Lowe’s Customer Care, P.O. Box 1111, North Wilkesboro, NC 28656, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Corporate Office phone number : (704) 758-1000
Corporate Fax Number: (336) 658-4766
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Lowes International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-888-98LOWES (56937)
Australia : +61 1300 156 937
India: 080676 74000
How to Contact Lowes TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Hello, thanks calling the Lowes client care line.
- For the phone number, address and directions to Lowes store nearest to you please press one.
- Please hold whereas we find the Lowes store nearest to your calling area.
- If you’d prefer to search for a store by postcode please press one.
- Enter the five digit postcode you want to search on or press * to come back to the previous menu.
- To be connected to Lowes credit center for info about your Lowes account please press two.
- speak with an associate about features on Lowes.com press three,
- to speak with an associate relating to Lowes.com order or info please press four,
- To help serve you better please choose from one of the following options. Please listen carefully as the menu choices have recently modified.
- To cancel a Lowes.com order press one,
- This call perhaps recorded for quality and training functions.
- Thank you for calling laws client care my name is XXXXX UN agency you have the pleasure speaking with today? (real person)
- to check on an existing Lowes order press two,
- to find a product, ask a question a few product or place a new order press three.
- for client care please press five.
List of numbers for Lowes Customer care and support
Lowes customer care number :
Support number : +1-800-445-6937
Executive Customer Relations :
Lowes Executive Team
Robert A. Niblock: Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Marshall A. Croom: Chief Financial Officer
Rick D. Damron: Chief Operating Officer
Richard D. Maltsbarger: Chief Development Officer & President, International
Ross W. (Bill) McCandless: Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
Michael P. McDermott: Chief Customer Officer
N. Brian Peace: Corporate Administration Executive
Paul D. Ramsay: Chief Information Officer
Lowes Application download
- Lowe’s Credit Cards
- Gift Cards
- Returns & Exchanges
- Shipping & Delivery
- Special Orders
- Recalls & Product Safety
- Protection Plans
- Military Discount
The first Lowe’s store, Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware, was first opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe (1879 – 1940). After Lowe died in 1940, the business was inherited by his daughter Ruth, who sold the company to her brother Jim that same year. Jim took on Carl Buchan as a partner in 1943.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Lowes Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
Called about garden kit was at the store 3 times 1st time was told glitches in website- kits would be in wendsday and would be able to get one. Came in no kits-would call me in today said they were sold out . Sorry too bad! Then called national sorry so sad! They had me at the store 3 times! Wasted money for gas and my time. And before I stayed home from work for delivery and the didn't show. They are sorry very!