Playstation Customer Service Phone Numbers
Playstation Toll Free: 1-800-345-7669
Technical Support Number:
Member Service Center:
Emergency Road Service:
Playstation Live Customer Service:800-345-7669
For International Customers: 800-345-7669
Playstation Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
PlayStation is a gaming brand that consists of four home video game consoles, as well as a media center, an online service, a line of controllers, two handhelds and a phone, as well as multiple magazines. It is created and owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment since December 3, 1994, with the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan.
If you searching for Playstation Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Playstation Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Playstation Customer Support the Playstation 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Playstation Corporate Office Address : 2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy, San Mateo, CA 94404, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Playstation complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number: +1-855-999-7669
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Playstation International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 877-971-7669
How to Contact Playstation TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling PlayStation gamer support, greatness awaits with PlayStation VR.
- For facilitate with your VR telephone receiver, say “VR” currently. Sorry, I didn’t hear that response. Let’s do that instead.
- For support with the PSN account or subscription services like PlayStation and or PlayStation currently, press one.
- Hi, thanks very much for calling PlayStation. this is Viscount Nelson. may I please have your on-line ID?
- For a PlayStation system or peripherals, press two.
- To troubleshoot your system or peripherals press one or hold on the road to talk with a representative
- To check the standing of your repairs press 2
- Gamer support is tied up assisting alternative callers. Your estimated wait time is less than 30 minutes. we have a tendency to get that calling America isn’t the most convenient option. Hit America up on chat at
- America.playstation.com/helpme. you’ll also access our knowledge center at constant url.
- If you’re calling about your PlayStation VR, press 3.
- For all alternative inquiries, press four.
- Calls maybe monitored or recorded for quality purposes.
List of numbers for Playstation Customer care and support
Playstation customer care number :
Support number : 1-800-345-7669
Playstation Executive Team
Jim Ryan: CEO / President
Sangita Bhatia: Vice President, Finance
Ted Schraven: Vice President, Information Technology
Glenn Nash: Senior Vice President
Mark Duller: Vice President, Operations
Suresh Bathini: Vice President, Platform & Services
Dwayne Benefield: Vice President, Head of PlayStation Vue
Connie Booth: Vice President, Product Development
Rob Dyer: SVP
Jason Harkins: Chief Security Officer
Catherine Jensen: Vice President, Customer Experience
Michael Jerrold: Vice President
Akihiko Kusumoto: Director, Entertainment Service Architecture
Playstation Application download
Android app download for Playstation
- PS VR
- PlayStation Plus
- Pc Store
People Also Ask
Q: Where is Playstation corporate office Located?
A: Playstation corporate office is located at 2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy, San Mateo, CA 94404, United States
Q: How do I Contact Playstation corporate office by phone Number?
A: Playstation corporate office Contact Number is +1-855-999-7669.
Q: Who is the CEO of Playstation?
A: Jim Ryan is a CEO of Playstation.
Q: Playstation Customer Service Phone Number?
A: Playstation Customer Service number is 1-800-345-7669.
PlayStation was the brainchild of Ken Kutaragi, a Sony executive who had just finished managing one of the company’s hardware engineering divisions at that time and would later be dubbed as “The Father of the PlayStation”.
The console’s origins date back to 1988 where it was originally a joint project between Nintendo and Sony to create a CD-ROM for the Super Famicom. Although Nintendo denied the existence of the Sony deal as late as March 1991, Sony revealed a Super Famicom with a built-in CD-ROM drive, that incorporated Green Book technology or CD-i, called “Play Station” (also known as SNES-CD) at the Consumer Electronics Show in June 1991. However, a day after the announcement at CES, Nintendo announced that it would be breaking its partnership with Sony, opting to go with Philips instead but using the same technology.
See Also: Redbox Customer Service Phone Numbers
Resource: wikipedia, playstation.com
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Playstation Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review