Social Security Customer Service Phone Numbers
Social Security customer care: 1-800-772-1213 (TTY) 1-800-325-0778
General questions Number:
Customer Service: 1-800-772-1213
Social Security Dispute Number:
Pay Bill By Phone:
Social Security toll free:
Social Security Division of Business Services:800-772-6270
TTY/ Hard of Hearing: 1-800-325-0778
Electronically File W-2: 1-800-772-6270 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
BSO Technical Assistance: 1-888-772-2970 (toll free)
Social Security Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
Social security may also refer to the action programs of organization intended to promote the welfare of the population through assistance measures guaranteeing access to sufficient resources for food and shelter and to promote health and well-being for the population at large and potentially vulnerable segments such as children, the elderly, the sick and the unemployed. Services providing social security are often called social services.
If you searching for Social Security Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Social Security Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Social Security Customer Support the Social Security 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Social Security Corporate Office Address : – Woodlawn, Maryland, USA
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Social Security complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number : 1-800-772-1213
Social Security Helpline:
Corporate Fax Number:
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Social Security International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-800-772-1213
How to Contact Social Security TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thank you for calling Social Security.
- The 2013 price of living changes or COLA for Social Security and supplemental security financial gain or SSI beneficiaries will be one.7%. Changes in payments quantity ensuing from the COLA are going to be enclosed in the SSI payments dated Dec thirty first, 2012 and also the Social Security payments dated Jan 2013.
- The center for health care and health care services have announced that standard Medicare part B premium for 2013 is $ 104.90 per month.
- To ensure that you receive accurate and courteous service, your decision could also be monitored or recorded.
- To continue in English, press one now or say English.
- You have reached our automated services, all of our office’s are closed in observance of the federal vacation. If you prefer to talk with Associate in Nursing agent, please call this number between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm on a
- normal business day. many services are also available on our internet site at web.socialsecurity.gov.
- Please tell me, in brief, the reason for your call. for instance, you could say I need a replacement Social Security card.
List of numbers for Social Security Customer care and support
Social Security customer care number : 1-800-772-1213
Support number : 1-800-772-1213
Social Security Cancellations:
Executive Customer Relations :
Social Security Executive Team
Darlynda K. Bogle: Executive Secretary, Office of Executive Operations
Frank A. Cristaudo: Counselor to the Commissioner
Nancy A. Berryhill*: Commissioner
Vacant: Deputy Commissioner
Beatrice M. Disman*: Deputy Chief of Staff
Stephanie J.: Hall*Chief of Staff
Social Security Application download
Social Security Services
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Apply for Social Security benefits
- Get your Social Security Statement
- Appeal a decision
- Find out if you qualify for benefits
- Estimate your future benefits
- If you get Social Security benefits or have Medicare you can…
- If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits you can…
- Get a letter saying you don’t receive benefits
- Block electronic access to your information
- Services for businesses, governments, payees and third parties
- Online Hours of Operation
Social Security history
While several of the provisions to which the concept refers have a long history (especially in poor relief), the notion of “social security” itself is a fairly recent one. The earliest examples of use date from the 19th century. In a speech to mark the independence of Venezuela, Simón Bolívar (1819) pronounced: “El sistema de gobierno más perfecto es aquel que produce mayor suma de felicidad posible, mayor suma de seguridad social y mayor suma de estabilidad política” (which translates to “The most perfect system of government is that which produces the greatest amount of happiness, the greatest amount of social security and the greatest amount of political stability”).
See Also: USPS Customer Service Phone Numbers
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Social Security Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review
My wife, Dianna L. Eads was granted a partial payment on Apr 2, 2019. Over three (3) months later we are informed there must be three (3) signatures to sign off on such a large payout. Her attorney and our Congressman can't get a reason for the lengthy wait. Most of the time no one can even speak to a real person at the payment center. We are in dire need and nobody is doing anything to help us. We're going to lose EVERYTHING while you people sit on your butts playing with the finances of the elderly, sick, and unemployed. To say that you people do your jobs efficiently is like saying grass is used to manufacture computers!!! Your administration needs an overhaul from the very top to the very bottom!! The ONLY reason I give you one (1) star rating is because there are no negative ratings!!!!
My wife filed for disability in 2008, but because she wasn't 50 years old at the time, SSA dragged their heels, denied her benefits, and 11 years later, an Administrative Law Judge finally agreed to a partial payout on April 2, 2019. Since then, after they were notified of our "dire need" (aka utilities shut off, vehicle repossession, loss of income, etc...), SSA is still dragging their heels and haven't paid my wife. They won't release her payment, even though a Notice of Award letter has been generated. We've contacted our US Representative, hoping for a Congressional Inquiry. My wife has lung disease, several strokes, and cardiology problems. Doctors for all 3 have signed off for her, yet it takes 11 years, 3 hearings, and untold committee meetings to discover she has disabilities. The SSA is BROKEN!! It needs to be repaired starting from the top going down!!!! I guess the next step will be contacting POTUS.